Busted

By Anonymous - 14/05/2010 04:33 - Canada

Today, after taking a pregnancy test and carefully disposing of all the evidence so no one would find out, I realized I left the receipt for it on the bathroom counter. I noticed too late as I watch my mom step out of the bathroom, and my step-father go in right after. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 092
You deserved it 32 384

Same thing different taste

Top comments

matt1337c 0
britterss 0

don't get yourself in those situations if youre not ready to deal with the consequences!! if you're afraid of your parents finding out then you're not ready and shouldn't have sex!! if your parents wanted to raise another child they would have had another one!! use birth control and condoms, oh yeah, and abstinence!

Comments

ilovehimtodeath 0

well apparently you weren't careful enough!

Isn't it a bit funny how this received more YDIs than FYLs? I bet if the person's gender were male, it'd be different. Girls having sex is a bit more "standardized" than males, for some reason. It's stigmatized. And it's ridiculous that people go along with it, calling girls "******", "*****", just going along with "slutshaming", as if it is an oh so horrible thing to have sex... if you're a girl. Gender roles ftl. AND FYL.

I don't know about for the other voters, but for me, it was more about the fact that she most likely failed to use protection or take precautions to ensure that she didn't get pregnant, despite the fact that her situation in the FML seems to imply that she wasn't of an age or situation to be ready to get pregnant. Personally, people can have all the sex they want, regardless of gender -- they just need to be prepared to either take necessary precautions or be ready to accept the consequences.

Wow. Just wow. I'm gonna have to go with YDI on this one...

We know nothing about this person. They could be an adult who happened to take a test while at moms. There may have been an accident. *gasp*