Busted

By Anonymous - 14/05/2010 04:33 - Canada

Today, after taking a pregnancy test and carefully disposing of all the evidence so no one would find out, I realized I left the receipt for it on the bathroom counter. I noticed too late as I watch my mom step out of the bathroom, and my step-father go in right after. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 092
You deserved it 32 384

Same thing different taste

Top comments

matt1337c 0
britterss 0

don't get yourself in those situations if youre not ready to deal with the consequences!! if you're afraid of your parents finding out then you're not ready and shouldn't have sex!! if your parents wanted to raise another child they would have had another one!! use birth control and condoms, oh yeah, and abstinence!

Comments

Yeah, because not letting her leave the house and taking away privledges is really gonna solve things for a girl old enough to be needing a pregnancy test. How about talking to her about what happened instead of punishing her like an eight year old.

geoLa16 0

YDI for not knowing how to hide things.

Soooo Rustic, keeping an unwanted child so that he/she is doomed, together with the parents, to have a terrible life is a good thing? Yeah, absolutely, three ******-up lifes is a fabulous punishment. Brilliant solution.

Your point? Did they find the evidence or what, because if they didn't see the reciept then you're golden!

ydi...use protection next time especially since you still live with your mom & dad

Condoms break and birth control fails.

YDI ya fucktard. Before you bang him, look down at his weinner and make sure he's covered! god, teens these days are so ******* clueless abt how serious situations like these can be.

do_your_job 0

HAHAHHAHA you little ***** in training. YDI, serves you right.