Busted

By Anonymous - 27/05/2016 19:09 - United States - Lady Lake

Today, my husband was being obnoxious, so I jokingly sprayed him with the dish hose. The floor got wet, and he slipped and busted his knees. Our daughter rushed over to him to see if he was OK, then slipped and busted her head on the floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 797
You deserved it 7 227

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's a rather unfortunate chain of events... You kind of deserve it but really who could have foreseen all of that happening in consequence?

It's hard to tell wether YDI or not. Too much info is left out. Just a suggestion, if you are going to play around like that be a little more careful. Hope that your husband and daughter feel better!

Comments

Unless he was being incredibly obnoxious and egotistic, then YDI. Couldn't you see that the floor would get wet and would be a potential slipping hazard?

Your right! We know exactly what's going to happen, we're humans. Op was trying to have a little fun.

MikaykayUnicorn 36

7, if you have a wood floor or tile floor, you should always be careful. When it gets wet it becomes a legitimate hazard.

Welp, I guess you're gonna get busted.

That's pretty funny. I mean, yeah, YDI, but that makes sense. We do that kind of stuff (spraying with the dish hose thing) all the time in my family. Hope everyone feels better!

YDI even though you do this kind of stuff to your family all the time?

Maybe he means that everyone should accept the consequences of their actions, but at the same time he can understand this particular risk taking behavior. Just because someone does something themselves doesn't mean they automatically believe it is beyond reproach.

It's hard to tell wether YDI or not. Too much info is left out. Just a suggestion, if you are going to play around like that be a little more careful. Hope that your husband and daughter feel better!

hard to tell the whole story in 300 character...maybe OP will elaborate in comments.

That's a rather unfortunate chain of events... You kind of deserve it but really who could have foreseen all of that happening in consequence?

How in the hell do they deserve that? Stupid.

lexiieeex3 32

Sounds like something out of "America's Funniest Home Videos"

yeah, if it was a mashup of short horror films lol

That sucks. I don't think YDI. Living a staircase away from the beach, we live with wet (And sandy. How I hate the sand everywhere!) floors all summer long. Between the fishing and the crabbing and the wet people in and out all day... Water is just a part of life. It's constantly being cleaned, but dang, in my house, there are several months where you have to walk carefully through my kitchen because there may jut be a puddle.

I want to live at a beach and crab and fish every day. :(

Well, that was a train wreck from start to finish.

MetalxSoldier 26

This is like a non fatal version of the Final Destination movies.

final destination ER rated PG-13 for language adult humor

lilchica22001 22

Hahaha temporary destination for the win!