Bushed out

By en3rg1zer21 - 06/08/2011 05:15 - United States

Today, I was peeing when I sneezed. I looked down to see that my gum had flown out of my mouth and gotten caught in my pubes. On the upside, I got a new look. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 428
You deserved it 9 532

Same thing different taste

Comments

sexylegs17 5
yamatelle 19

Now I can just imagine the Cool Aid guy busting through the wall saying "ohhhhhhh yeaaa!!!"

it should be shaved anyways... pubes are disgusting !

#21, you shouldn't really be saying that pubes are disgusting. It's a personal preference if someone removes their hair down there. Some people prefer it gone, some don't.

MissFukMyLuck 0

it's not YOUR pubes. so who gives a shit 21?

YourEvilHero 12

I don't go down unless you keep yo grass cut, lol

Trupe 3

So am I the only one whos scared to sneeze while peeing? Because the last time I did, I pissed everywhere....

Lmao! For once being a girl gives us a bathroom advantage! The mental picture had me in stitches

peasonearth 8

#37 is quoting a song lol no reason to tumb down

YourEvilHero 12

it's just a line from a lil Wayne song...

Mean_Mr_Mustard 9

54- your right, no one will see probably why they should get to work. Shave that shit!! No one want's to find big foots missing toe when they pull down your nickers. Lol I had to. I know it's a personal choice so save it and enjoy the joke.

a_nutritionist 10

even if 37 wasnt quoting a song, they did express it as an opinion. there was no "you must shave" comment, and theyre entitled to have a preference. its not just those who think you can do what you like that have the right to express their views.

Yep i agree! You may make the choice to keep your ball fro, I will make the choice to not touch you in any way shape or form until you weed whack it! In my opinion pubes are nasty! I already floss my teeth with dental floss thanks!

a_nutritionist 10

...you wont touch someone in any way shape or form until they shave their pubes? thats excessive, and in no way what i was suggesting. you need help.

oh yer, glass half full ha. who chews gum on the toilet? sucks to be u cause u sneezed

Lucie_love 4

Can't tell if #70 was thumbed down because of the grammatically incorrect comment or because of who 70 is in general...

reallytho3 11

I think who #70 is explains the dumass comment...

takeapieandrun 9

Thanks for the mental image, but try trimming them...

Oops... good shot! & hey the siliver lining may just be that you've found the right look for you

Sunny_Eclipse 6
astarazhna 1

Enjoy your pubes while you still can. They'll be coming off your body very soon, one way or another.

Any tips on how to get the most out of your pubes? For OP, gum in specific, maybe.