Break in

By GodDaughter - 20/09/2009 00:08 - United States

Today, I was locked out of my house so I texted my cousin to come over and help me get in. She came over, stood on a chair and lifted me through the smallest unlocked window possible. Sadly, this was my bathroom window and I ended up head-first into my toilet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 671
You deserved it 9 988

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So? it's your own toilet. If you didn't flush, or left discharge all over the seat, it's your own fault.

You wouldnt be alive if you fell that hard into the toilet head first.

Comments

This is fake.. you'd have to have fallen perfectly angled. Plus, the damage to your skull would be so tremendous, I doubt you'd be on FML posting this.

RubixMonkey 0

I think the shower felt left out. Giving head to your toilet is wrong. I don't think the relationship will work out. One, the toilet has so much crap to deal with life just gets backed up. Two, he gets flushed and likes ass--he might have a problem. I think you might was to up your standards of household objects to give head to.

ragglefraggle 2

Where does it say anywhere that the OP 'fell' into the toilet? All it said was that she "ended up head-first". Also, nobody takes into consideration that her cousin was standing on a chair and lifting her into the window. Meaning that she could have lowered her down and accidentally lowered the OP into the toilet.

gingermo 0

you got back into your house didnt you?

And if the cousin "pulled" her in, wouldn't the cousin be IN the house and therefore able to just open the door and let OP in?

RubixMonkey 0

Stood on a chair and LIFTED her in.

xEcilam 0

She would die because she her head fell into a toilet? Right, because falling head first into toilets kill millions every year. Forget about the other impossible cases of people getting shot 9 times, mauled by bears, or car accidents. I'm sure you can stand up to their living bodies and say it's impossible and they must be lying too you ignorant little kid.

RubixMonkey 0

Bravo, with Ecilam I am most pleased.

Do you have at least one arm that you could have used to close the toilet? If you have no arms, I understand how you could let this happen. If you have arms, with hands on them, then you should have used them to somehow prevent your head from being in the toilet.