Locked and loaded

By Anonymous - 30/12/2011 03:07 - China

Today, I left work early, and discovered I was locked out of my house. I subsequently had to use a spoon I found on the ground to smash the bathroom window. I cut my leg on the glass when I climbed through. While inspecting the wound, I felt a lump in my pocket. It was my house key. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 193
You deserved it 43 434

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Checking your pockets for keys before you break a window usually works. But that's just me.

Airman1988 9

So you managed to search the ground and find a spoon but not your own pocket for a key?

Comments

Don't worry, it happens to all of us :p

Both of you, plus the OP are ******* stupid.

jaredjudd21 2

Its these types of FMLs that make me fear for the sake of humanity

OP you are officially a dumbass. Wouldn't you check your pockets first if you think you lost a small object like your key?

takeapieandrun 9

You completely deserved this one, OP

So2011 4

IKR. That must suck that OP didn't check their pockets so they totally deserved that. Maybe now it can't happen next time.

I thought the Chinese were expert ninjas? Hmm guess I went "out on a limb" on that one.

xSonic 9

My girlfriend said my penis is a ninja :/

China didn't even have anything close to ninjas at any point in recorded history, ninjas were fuedal japanese farmers.

68, is your penis a ninja because you can't find it?

Checking your pockets for keys before you break a window usually works. But that's just me.

Why break the window and climb through it, before you check your pockets for the keys?

don't you usually search your own pockets/bags first before you attempt breaking in?

The glass! Is the glass ok? Do we need an ambulance?

flux_panic 18

And what about the spoon? First being left outside. Then the poor thing was being used to smash a window against its will.

jrsylilballer6 7

Seriously, it's hard to feel bad for OP. Maybe you should just look in your pocket next time, because there is about a 90% chance of it being there.