Booming

By Anonymous - 26/04/2013 22:22 - United States - Arvada

Spicy
Today, things got pretty steamy between my boyfriend and me. We started doing stuff that neither of us had tried before. Then, he straddled me with a raging erection and boomed, "IT HAS RISEN!" He didn't understand why I was suddenly no longer in the mood. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 913
You deserved it 10 182

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Would it kill you to be a little frisky? I'm sure you do things during sex that aren't always to be considered attractive.

That's pretty minor compared to what it could have been.

Comments

challan 19

Laughter can be a fantastic part of sex OP... Lighten up. You said "Raging Erection"... You let that go to waste for one silly comment?

vencku 13

Quite right. I've also laughed during sex. It's more fun if you don't take it serious. It's an experience that can include more than just pumping. Sure, a comment can be misplaced or you can think it's not amusing but ignore it then. If it kills the mood so easily, you were being oversensitive.

yoursucklives 36

you're right. my boyfriend once whispered "ravioli, ravioli, give me the formuoli" into my ear while having sex. we both nearly pissed ourselves. afterwards we continued *******, and it didn't ruin the mood a bit.

TheElBurrrito 21

#55: Your last sentence was so elegantly said. I'm jealous.

yoursucklives 36

I'm wondering myself why you aren't in the mood? That was funny, not hysterical but enough to break the ice. That wouldn't have stopped me.

Tim2415 16
01Ben21 10

He was just trying something new!

audreyfml1994 15

I would have just giggled a little and then carried on. I mean, sex is meant to be fun, right?

My inability to read the reply on comment 1 has left me to feel unoriginal and lame. I will go now, hanging my trunk in shame..

TheElBurrrito 21

So you did notice you were an elephant. What a relief knowing I'm not the only one who saw that.

Oh lighten up, have some fun. It's really not that bad

This is one of the many reasons I'm gay...

I don't understand either grow a sense of humour.