Biker

By scottskidee - 12/04/2011 17:45 - United States

Today, I had my girlfriend drive me to go buy a motorcycle. I rode it 50 minutes home, got in the drive way, put the kick stand down, and then lost my balance and fell on the other side. I paid $3000 to drop it in the first hour and break the turn signal off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 520
You deserved it 25 059

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bah, turn signals are cheap. And now you don't have to worry so much about dropping it any more, because it's already been dropped. Stay safe out there. Oh, and if you haven't taken the Motorcycle Safety Foundation's Basic Rider Course, do so immediately...it's the single best thing you can do to stay alive on the street. I've been riding since Reagan was President and I wish it'd been around back then...might've saved me a few hard knocks early on.

Comments

fanny packs. they look dumb but at least your shit doesnt fall out

heyimjennyFML 5

what's that got to do with anything?

MinutesS? Never heard of that kind of spelling before.

Monikabug 9

And only real men can keep their balance when parking their motorcycle.

sourgirl101 28

Holy Hell! Are my eyes playing tricks? Is that really Monikabug? (:(:(: Welcome back to the FML world. You were missed.

Monikabug 9

Hello Sourgirl101, your eyes are perfectly fine! I'm glad to see some of the other voices of reason are still around, though perhaps lost in the mass crowds of trolls. (& thank you for the welcome back, hehe)

whippymcdumb4zs 0

monikabug the pic is a little sister from the bioshock series. :) I win where's mah prize?

Monikabug 9

:O You win 10 internets! *throws confetti* I'll neatly stash your internets in between the meat and cheese of a sandwich and send it through the fax machine. You should have them in about 8-80 business days. Thanks for playing! :D

yah know if your gonna buy a motorcycle ATLEAST know how to keep your balance on it! YDI for not only paying that much for a bike but also breaking the turn signal off because you didn't know how to stand it up properly SMH

hahaa ydi for not knowing how to drive it..

staceysgenesis16 0

uhmm .. HAHA yeah i kno that kinda shyte would happen to me if i rode a bike .. thats why i stay my ass off all bikes ;D

fluffy_nuggets 0

irrelevent, but true nontheless

zendaddy0 0

AND THEN HIS NIPPLES BURST INTO FLAMES

sounds like a cruiser. half the people that replied probably would die on a bike. stfu squids. just replace the turn signals minor problem.

***** muffin................... go **** yourself... just kidding I love ya:D

what dose a ***** muffin taste like? fish?

what dose a ***** muffin taste like? fish?

74 it tastes like cig butts, **** and shame

OP, you should try the new balance bracelets they have out! they really work!!

^ only dumb asses believe they work. they do absolutely no shit at all. mudder fukker

^ Since when do attention ****** hit up #2's reply button??

it's like riding a bicycle, once you get going it's not hard to keep balanced.

I suck at riding a bicycle, so that wouldn't work to well for me.

doc_j 0

come on bro u dont have to lie about the gf

A7X_LoVeee 10
hobojo11 0

ok so my 47 yearold mother was tryin to make my dad buy her a harley

How did you make the trip, if you could not keep your balance standing still?

californiaboylol 0

I know right. besides motorcycles are gay

Autoshot 9

Balance comes easier at high speeds. DERP.

Go outside on a bicycle and ride around, easy balance right? Now stop put your feet on the pedals and try balance like that. Much more difficult idiot! And with the sizes of motor bikes, they are sometimes harder to get off.

awardZu 0

I'm in the group of people who haven't had an accident, and I've been riding ten years now. I love my bike, and I know several of my friends that have been riding twice as long as me that haven't wrecked theirs either. I will agree that there are a lot of people that have, but not everyone.

vickilouise 1

first off he did not invent that saying, however, if you have a brain you can have a blast on a motorcycle and save on gas. of course accidents happen but a true rider gets back up. would you stop driving if you got in a wreck?

I hate to sound like a douche but YDI for buying a motorbike. My dad, who had a motorbike when he was younger, has this saying: "Theres only two types of motorcyclists - the one who has had his accident and the one who will have his accident." He crashed it. Everyone he ever knew who owned a bike, and everyone I know who owned a bike, has crashed it.

I motion to change that from "will crash" to "will get in an accident", because my dad hasn't crashed his per se but he was rear ended at a red light by a tow truck.

oblio 0

but op already crashed it, so he's off the hook forever according to dad's rule. you got off easy, OP, you should feel lucky!

Sk8er951 3

I feel dumb for asking this but what does YDI mean?????

WallyTheWombat 0

Hey it's the king from katamari! I miss that game.

zendaddy0 0
jweezykeepsitste 0

Stfu retard braaaaaaap for life mufaka