Spreading

By Bubbilility - 26/12/2020 20:02 - Australia

Today, my mother called me from the other side of the world to tell me she's got Covid. She got it from a friend, who later told her that they had attended anti-mask rallies. She's only been visiting her friend because she needs internet to keep working and can't get it where she is. FML
I agree, your life sucks 974
You deserved it 128

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tounces7 27

Anti-Mask rallies are honestly about the stupidest possible thing one can ever go to. Protesting by catching a virus. May as well call them Anti-brain rallies.

I went to one to stage a counter-protest. My Anti-Pants rally was very successful and we dropped the anti-maskers like our drawers!

Comments

tounces7 27

Anti-Mask rallies are honestly about the stupidest possible thing one can ever go to. Protesting by catching a virus. May as well call them Anti-brain rallies.

I'm anti-isolaton but I still wear a mask and avoid ppl who are at risk and sick. Be free don't be stupid, lol.

Gamer_299 4

the only reason we are forced into isolation is because of the idiots that attend anti mask and anti social distancing protests. they ruined it for the rest of us.

Masks and distancing are fine with me. Isolation is not fine, on so many levels it's a bad thing.

rotflqtms_ 21

How do you know who's sick? Do you have a covid detecting machine that you point at everyone before you come unti contact with them? One that can detect even the asymptomatic people? Are you getting it patented? Just wondering why I haven't seen it in stores yet .

If someone I plan to visit says, "I'm not feeling well" or "I'm sick". I assume they're sick and don't visit.... Kinda voids the rest of your questions... Sorry

I went to one to stage a counter-protest. My Anti-Pants rally was very successful and we dropped the anti-maskers like our drawers!

sarahcroy20 12

What???Your mother traveled to the other side of the world for an internet connection? This makes no sense.