Biker

By scottskidee - 12/04/2011 17:45 - United States

Today, I had my girlfriend drive me to go buy a motorcycle. I rode it 50 minutes home, got in the drive way, put the kick stand down, and then lost my balance and fell on the other side. I paid $3000 to drop it in the first hour and break the turn signal off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 520
You deserved it 25 060

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bah, turn signals are cheap. And now you don't have to worry so much about dropping it any more, because it's already been dropped. Stay safe out there. Oh, and if you haven't taken the Motorcycle Safety Foundation's Basic Rider Course, do so immediately...it's the single best thing you can do to stay alive on the street. I've been riding since Reagan was President and I wish it'd been around back then...might've saved me a few hard knocks early on.

Comments

Monikabug, I was like the fifth person to comment on that FML. Go check it out :)

Why did this need to be so long? "Today, I dropped my $3000 motorcycle within the first hour of buying it. FML." Hope it was shiney side up, at least!

You broke the indicator? Get a new one, they're not that expensive. Maybe you want to try some more driving lessons, or practice balancing on bicycle.

no wonder. $3000 bucks for a motorbike is super cheap . . .

nomudkips 4

Not really. You can get some 150/250cc bikes for less than that new, and we don't know he didn't get his used.

sourgirl101 28

I purchased a Honda Shadow (used) for my husband two years ago for $3500. You can get some great deals now a days.

sourgirl101 28

I purchased a Honda Shadow (used) for my husband two years ago for $3500. You can get some great deals now a days.

Clumsy becomes you. Idiot! *takes the motorcycle from you* You don't deserve to have it.

haleykerr 0

don't say it like you're out 3 grand..

Oh no d00d your 3k is totally gone now and your bike is worthless now! God seriously stop whining and go pay the 100$ it will cost to get it fixed...

at least you dropped it in your driveway and not in front of a Mac truck! don't sweat it, it happens.