Biker

By scottskidee - 12/04/2011 17:45 - United States

Today, I had my girlfriend drive me to go buy a motorcycle. I rode it 50 minutes home, got in the drive way, put the kick stand down, and then lost my balance and fell on the other side. I paid $3000 to drop it in the first hour and break the turn signal off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 520
You deserved it 25 060

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bah, turn signals are cheap. And now you don't have to worry so much about dropping it any more, because it's already been dropped. Stay safe out there. Oh, and if you haven't taken the Motorcycle Safety Foundation's Basic Rider Course, do so immediately...it's the single best thing you can do to stay alive on the street. I've been riding since Reagan was President and I wish it'd been around back then...might've saved me a few hard knocks early on.

Comments

Bah, turn signals are cheap. And now you don't have to worry so much about dropping it any more, because it's already been dropped. Stay safe out there. Oh, and if you haven't taken the Motorcycle Safety Foundation's Basic Rider Course, do so immediately...it's the single best thing you can do to stay alive on the street. I've been riding since Reagan was President and I wish it'd been around back then...might've saved me a few hard knocks early on.

You didn't pay for it. Your girlfriend did. YDI for not having good balance. What if your motorcycle fart-sneezed?

awesomeloser14 0

is it wrong to laugh cuz I laughed.

WallyTheWombat 0

I don't know what I'd do if I crashed my motorcycle :( Once you get the hang of it, like anything else, it's second nature.

TraceCase_ 19

This is why you can't have nice things.

thus proving that buying a motorcycle does NOT make you look cool. go to the South Park Studios website and watch the episode titled "the f word" from season 13. now.

jerkheadguy 1

damn you're right i haven't picked up any skanks on mine :(

it's just a turn signal not that big of a deal, it's like a cheap 50 dollar fix...give or take some. maybe you should properly learn how to get off a bike so next time this won't happen.

sexycountrygirl0 0

if it was only $3,000 it probably wasn't that great of a bike anyway, so big deal fix it. dumbass. hope you don't lose your balance while on the highway. lol

your a idiot, u could have saved yourself almost 2,000 dollars if you bought it on eBay or get the body kit for a few more bucks. then go to a paint shop and have it painted.