Biker

By scottskidee - 12/04/2011 17:45 - United States

Today, I had my girlfriend drive me to go buy a motorcycle. I rode it 50 minutes home, got in the drive way, put the kick stand down, and then lost my balance and fell on the other side. I paid $3000 to drop it in the first hour and break the turn signal off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 520
You deserved it 25 060

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bah, turn signals are cheap. And now you don't have to worry so much about dropping it any more, because it's already been dropped. Stay safe out there. Oh, and if you haven't taken the Motorcycle Safety Foundation's Basic Rider Course, do so immediately...it's the single best thing you can do to stay alive on the street. I've been riding since Reagan was President and I wish it'd been around back then...might've saved me a few hard knocks early on.

Comments

3000$? Meh. Don't you worry, pal. Every bike gets dropped sooner or later. EVERY. BIKE. Anyways, watch yourself out there. Assume to get overlooked all the time, and as well assume that all car drivers are idiots that don't know shit about riding bikes. Act accordingly. Watch the dead corners. Always look twice. Don't die. As a fellow rider I wish you luck with your bike from now on! ;)

140- You burn you're rice in your engine. I'll stick with burning cetane in my diesel

Cripes, who *hasn't* dropped their motorcycle in the first hour of riding it? Too bad about the turn signal, but still, dude, you own a motorcycle now! Awesome.

rjensen511 0

maybe you should get a bicycle instead since you obviously can't handle a real bike fairy boy! hahahaha!!