Better feel like shit than dead

By SirEnigM0nk - 15/12/2022 18:00 - United States - Parkville

Today, while preparing to celebrate my daughter's second birthday, we all discovered we got a present: COVID. We're all vaccinated, but still feel like shit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 916
You deserved it 378

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should return it. Did you get a gift receipt? Good thing your daughter isn't old enough to be pissed off that anyone other than her got gifts on her birthday. That starts at about 5.

"Feel like shit" is a lot less severe than "on a ventilator." The vaccines work as advertised -- they never guaranteed invincibility -- and have proven safe. Selfish, ignorant pricks like you who intentionally choose to believe lies are the reason than the pandemic has stretched on longer than it should have.

Comments

You should return it. Did you get a gift receipt? Good thing your daughter isn't old enough to be pissed off that anyone other than her got gifts on her birthday. That starts at about 5.

Blobby McGee 5

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

"Feel like shit" is a lot less severe than "on a ventilator." The vaccines work as advertised -- they never guaranteed invincibility -- and have proven safe. Selfish, ignorant pricks like you who intentionally choose to believe lies are the reason than the pandemic has stretched on longer than it should have.

tiptoppc 19

It does. My wife and i got it (omicron). I have a ****** up immune system, wife has severe asthma. It hit us like a bad cold. We are vaxxed, neighbors weren’t and paid ultimate price.

No vaccine is 100% protection. It's not a silver bullet but can mitigate the severity of the disease. It pays to do what you can to protect yourself and those around you. Especially if your kid has a nerfed immune system to start with. Not getting a vaccine for medical or religious reasons is one thing. Choosing not to because of crap going around the internet or for dubious reasons, is dumb.

ThisAppsFullOfLibtards 1

keep watching your tv. youre doing really good

ThisAppsFullOfLibtards 1

you havnt been paying attention lately have you? #fauciliedpeopledied