Cruel trick

By Anonymous - 15/12/2022 21:00 - Hungary - Budapest

Today, it's my one-year anniversary of being sober. For the occasion, my father decided to spice-up my non-alcoholic cocktail with booze. I didn't realize, and drank it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 667
You deserved it 125

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mangopineapple21 2

That’s just sabotage… But you don’t have to let it ruin your life. Hopefully you threw it out when you tasted the alcohol.

Comments

mangopineapple21 2

That’s just sabotage… But you don’t have to let it ruin your life. Hopefully you threw it out when you tasted the alcohol.

Taking a sip doesn't end your sobriety. It's not believable that you didn't taste the alcohol, especially since you've supposedly been sober for a year. If you drank the whole thing, you might have fallen off the wagon. Who wants to ride on a wagon full of sober people? Booooooring!

JillianJuneBug 39

So when I make a comment, FML moderators remove it and I get a personal email from them telling me off, yet comments like this one are allowed to stay up. Thanks, FML mods.

Erm, there's no warnings or bans on your account so… what are you referring to? Edit: Richard is obviously kidding around. He does it a lot. He'll even come round to your house with a megaphone to tell you his jokes through the letterbox.

Apparently your father believes in "helping" people. You should return the favour with food full of laxatives since he's obviously full of shit.

that was just a dick move on his part and your partner needs to handle that bullshit. keep your one year counter and keep standing tall

tiptoppc 19

Yes. Because it’s a regulated substance. This would be prosecuted the same date-rape spiking would. Stay the hell away from your father.