Best buds

By anonymous - 23/01/2012 15:59 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend told me we've just been fuck buddies for the entire year we've been "together." This wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't working up the courage to propose to her on our anniversary. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 014
You deserved it 5 140

Same thing different taste

Top comments

138 - "been married for almost a year and have a 6 month old daughter" Your oh so long marriage record AND the fact that you were pregnant AT LEAST 3 months before you got married CLEARLY shows that you are the *perfect* person to give advice on this subject!

Comments

klimp 0

I waited 2 and a half years, and mine said yes. Mainly telling you just to rub it in. HA HA HA!!! FYL

Don't dump her (as some others suggested). Keep ******* her. Just, back away on the emotional level. Keep your eyes open for someone better suited for you (since you're now aware that you're not in an emotional relationship, that's not even close to cheating). That way, you get to keep up with the physical, and don't have to be alone while you find a real relationship.

LilMissNYC 5

Wow, my bf just pulled the same thing. Apparently for 2 years we've only been 'friends' I feel your pain:/

camochick27 4

I feel both yalls pain. But mine was only 8 mths. We did everything bf and gf would do (ie. Dates, sleep over, ect) he was a jackass tho. Now he's 28 dating an 18 yo..

pseudolife 4

I feel ya'll pain too. After 1 year in a 1/2 of being together, he told me we were just FB. Why the hell did he introduce me to his parents and relatives if we were just FB? I will never understand this... oh well. I just have to deal with it.

JayAyyEmm 0

Your not smart, you shoulda known that you two were just like that after almost a year

bamberbear 0

Ouch. That sucks! There's still the sex, though.

mama2b3 20

Better that she told u before u proposed.

bubo_fml 10

Time for a different sort of proposal...

If that's what she's saying,then you ain't the only one she's sleeping with. She's not worth it. Move on. And good luck. Tell her to kick rocks.

I never said ALL girls were ***** so hop offff