Best buds

By anonymous - 23/01/2012 15:59 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend told me we've just been fuck buddies for the entire year we've been "together." This wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't working up the courage to propose to her on our anniversary. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 014
You deserved it 5 140

Same thing different taste

Top comments

138 - "been married for almost a year and have a 6 month old daughter" Your oh so long marriage record AND the fact that you were pregnant AT LEAST 3 months before you got married CLEARLY shows that you are the *perfect* person to give advice on this subject!

Comments

every1luvsboners 11

You found something that every guy searches for and you want to take her off the market. You should be caned 15 times in a public place.

Wish I could thumb this up more than once

Well I suppose the doppelganger sessions at Ruby Tuesdays didn't help, or the one where you tried to play it off as a stiffy behind the couches at Barnes & Noble, or...

Wow. Dude it's only been a year. It sucks but it might have been because you are trying to move too fast

L1v3_L0v3_Lau9h 18

33- I don't think he was moving too fast. My parents got engaged after 1 month and have been married for 16 years.

perdix 29

Why buy the cow when you are getting the milk for free? Usually the cow or her parents insist you make a purchase, but you've got the great fortune that she's happy to be milked by you obligation-free. Where's the FML here? Are you sad you are not going to enrich some divorce lawyer in the near future?

Just out of curiosity, in this case the man is human and the woman is not? Cause that's not cool. And it's **********.

atomicbaboon 0
perdix 29

#210, and what would the cow's parents do with money? Cows don't care about pecuniary matters, even if that is the root of the word. Ironic, huh?

briannajm 9

Awhh :( that's sad . What a bitch .

Give me her number if you don't want to be her **** buddy I will!!!

GoW_Chick 14

Too bad she is probably an adult, and wouldn't want to go to jail, and be labeled as a pedophile, that is if you didn't lie about your age on your bio, but by all means go ahead and try...

I was just joking GoW_Chick..... Calm your ****!!!

GoW_Chick 14

I am just messing with you, and joking too, so calm your - oh wait never mind, your underage got to watch my language.

Hahahaha it's ok to curse around me. My mom says I curse so much she's going to stick a bar of soap in my mouth one night.

And that is why you wait over a year to propose to someone.

Don't listen, women have said that to me before as a lie, to pretend they're not close to you so they don't get hurt. After a year she's almost has to have real feelings for you...

That sucks...You might as well do what's right and get very buddy with her while you still can. In the plus side you get all the perks of a relationship without the feelings and drama that a girl would bring.

Just stay **** buddies until you meet your next "real" gf