Best buds

By anonymous - 23/01/2012 15:59 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend told me we've just been fuck buddies for the entire year we've been "together." This wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't working up the courage to propose to her on our anniversary. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 014
You deserved it 5 140

Same thing different taste

Top comments

138 - "been married for almost a year and have a 6 month old daughter" Your oh so long marriage record AND the fact that you were pregnant AT LEAST 3 months before you got married CLEARLY shows that you are the *perfect* person to give advice on this subject!

Comments

faceplantangel 4

Well that sucks but hey she can be a lay till you find a girl worthy of that ring.Obviously she isn't.She's going to miss you when she finally grows up.

If you've got to work up the courage to propose, then you're not ready to propose. Besides, you have obviously misinterpreted your relationship.

renesmeebb 0

She's the one who misinterpreted the relationship. Though you shouldn't have to get up the courage to ask her to marry you. You should be able to just do it.

moomoomeow2 7

I'm sorry! But at least you didn't propose to her!

JukeboxValkyrie 19

Usually **** buddies don't do the whole "I love you" thing...didn't you notice her never say it back?

EPICROCKERNINJA 8

What the heck is up with rude women these days? Is there something in the tap water?

Tell her you could always be **** buddies if you get married

I was with my ex this weekend. We've been on and off for over a year. We decided to be **** buddies and this weekend when I saw him I told him we've Been **** Buddies for over a year. Your post made me think if what I said.