Best buds

By anonymous - 23/01/2012 15:59 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend told me we've just been fuck buddies for the entire year we've been "together." This wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't working up the courage to propose to her on our anniversary. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 014
You deserved it 5 140

Same thing different taste

Top comments

138 - "been married for almost a year and have a 6 month old daughter" Your oh so long marriage record AND the fact that you were pregnant AT LEAST 3 months before you got married CLEARLY shows that you are the *perfect* person to give advice on this subject!

Comments

That is the weirdest way to get out of a commitment. I feel as if she's seeing if she can "break up" that way. If it's been a year and you guys haven't at least introduced each other as a couple, something is wrong. But then again I don't know anything about those kinds of relationships.

juicifer 0

You can't turn a ho into a housewife....

Nice quote from my man Project Pat. "Don't save her, she don't wanna be saved"

atomicbaboon 0

yes you can. you just add "usewife"

Perfect example of why the divorce rate is through the roof! After 1 year you knew 100% that u wanted to spend the rest of ur life with her? I'd say you have no idea! It's called lust not love! Wait for the lust part to settle and then you'll know when ur in love!

How long does it take for lust to wear off, doc? By the way, judging by your name, I wouldn't give relationship advise, dr. friend zone.

Hey funny hat lady. From the looks of it, it's not wearing off anytime soon. And what, I was suppose to feel sorry for this tool?! People like this pussy is why divorce is through the roof. And stupid little ***** like you help to drive all this shit!

Proposing after a year?! MAN, life is long. LIVE IT NOW! You'll never be late for marriage!

Doesn't matter; had sex. Just kidding (mostly). Sorry dude, that really sucks.

maybe you should have thought this through a bit more