Bad women's anatomy

By Anonymous - 03/05/2015 05:37 - Australia - Brisbane

Spicy
Today, I had to explain to my boyfriend that me switching to "super" sized tampons does not mean I've been having sex with other men with bigger penises, and that my vagina hasn't been "stretched bigger". FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 297
You deserved it 3 567

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh, tampons... The ultimate mystery for men.

Ask him what his excuse for using extra small condoms is.

Comments

I'm a virgin and I find this offensive.

RedPillSucks 31

those are two separate things with no correlation whatsoever

Psycho_Babydoll 26

I hope he saw the actual size of the tampons and realized that they are not penis-sized.

Yarrachel 16

"Somebody wrote in that book that I'm lying about being a virgin since I use jumbo sized tampons. It's not my fault a have a heavy flow and a wide set ******!" "Yeah, I can't do this."

I can't help that I have a wide set ****** and a heavy flow!

wow....just wow. Sometimes I'm still surprised by the stupidity of others. I should know better by now.

danceinconverse 25

It's mostly because sex Ed classes are shit but yeah. And for the record, ****** size has absolutely nothing to do with how much sex you've had, it has to do with how wide your hips are. Wider hips = wider ******. That's also why some girls have thigh gaps, it doesn't mean you're skinny, it just means your hips are farther set apart. But honestly, women can push multiple watermelon sized babies out their whoo-ha only for it to go back to its original size, and you think your little toothpick is going to permanently stretch it? Think again buddy.

kittynat 16

"It's not my fault I have a heavy flow and a wide set ******" -Mean Girls

??????????????you've got that right!! Hahaha!!!!!

"It's not my fault I've got a heavy flow and a wide-set ******!"