Bad women's anatomy

By Anonymous - 03/05/2015 05:37 - Australia - Brisbane

Spicy
Today, I had to explain to my boyfriend that me switching to "super" sized tampons does not mean I've been having sex with other men with bigger penises, and that my vagina hasn't been "stretched bigger". FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 297
You deserved it 3 567

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh, tampons... The ultimate mystery for men.

Ask him what his excuse for using extra small condoms is.

Comments

I feel bad for laughing at this lol

When you start using a roll of paper towels as a tampon then he should worry.

Theater_Chef_3 30

he does realize ******'s don't stretch? seriously they don't, they shrink back to their regular size when you're no longer aroused

Vaginas don't get "stretched out" and wider any more than a dick get worn down and thinner the more you ****. They are designed for CHILDBIRTH, a dick is nothing compared to that and most vaginas bounce back just fine after pushing out a kid or two. And yes, there have been actual studies about this. Tampon size is mostly about flow. Larger = hold more fluid. Too small and it might leak and/or you need to change it super often, to large and you need to change it while the tampon is still pretty dry, which hurts like hell since the inside-y parts of female genitalia contains mucus membranes which need to be moist. You can't go too long before changing either, or you risk infections and TSS. So, size matters a lot more when talking about tampons than penises. This is why we need to teach sex ed to everyone, and teach both genders about how the other's equipment work. Because most people are straight or bi, so most of us will spend a fair deal of time with genitalia that doesn't match our own. We need to know how that work. On a different note, I recommend moon cups/menstrual cups. More hygienic since you can sterilize them, they are reusable so they are both green and SO cheap in the long run, and it is a blessing to never have to worry about if you have enough pads/tampons with you. Also you can use them when you are just "spotting", ergo when you bleed to little to use a tampon and don't want to deal with the hot, sweaty mess of wearing a tiny diaper.

I'm misguided too. I've always heard that vaginas don't stretch out but I find it difficult to believe especially when you hear about some females getting fisted, DP etc... How would that be possible without some type of stretching? I think it's more that they can stretch but-- return to their origin shape over time. I wouldn't think that a woman's ****** is immediately back to normal the very next day after giving birth. Am I wrong? I'm only familiar with what mine is capable of Lol

steam_engenius 21

Well, the ****** is essentially made to accommodate different sizes. Insertion of anything large has to be gradual. I personally do not understand how fisting or DP are possible without pain and bleeding, but I'm sure if the person has patience and works up to that, it works? And no, I don't think vaginas snap back to normal immediately. Probably takes a few days after something crazy like that, but it doesn't stay that larger size, either.

RedPillSucks 31

I think. the meaning is the ****** doesn't *stay* stretched out. it *snaps* back into place when the deed is done

Actually, #34, tampons weren't initially invented for the use of women's periods. They were first used in the 18th century to stop the bleeding from bullet wounds.

It astounds me how little men know about vaginas.

badkid91 11

When you don't get taught it, how can you expect one to know it? It's like knowing calculus without having any class or study on it, that makes no sense, yes it's sad a lot of men don't know a lot about periods, but the fact is they don't, don't belittle them for not knowing, teach them.

Repeat after me VAGINAS DON'T STRETCH VAGINAS DON'T STRETCH VAGINAS DON'T STRETCH

novapine 19

Vaginas stretch, but only to birth children or cling around a penis. You mean to say they don't stretch out permanently.

That her flow is so heavy it requires the "super" type as opposed to the "regular" type to keep her blood consolodated into one area as opposed to running down her legs.

During sex Ed junior year, a student in my class asked if tampons have any use for males.