Bad boy!

By sore - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - Ireland

Today, my friend and I were bouncing around on a trampoline. We brought my dog up to bounce him around. We found it hilarious. He didn't. He attacked us. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 595
You deserved it 83 685

Top comments

Sadieladean 0

You found abusing your dog hilarious? I hope the dog attacked your ovaries so you can't pass on your glaring stupidity to others. Stupid twat.

Comments

lextheplex 0

wow calm down somebody's overreacting... they weren't intentionally trying to hurt their pet I'm sure they love the dog. and I'm sure the dog is fine its a trampoline not a moon bounce... damn.

you are a dumb ****. OP disrespected her dog and look what happened.

ifiFaLL 1

99 are you serious??!! they were laughing at a poor defenseless animal as they ****** with it on a trampoline!! what would you do?! yes have sympathy for humans if a dog attacks them for no reason. but these kids ******* deserved it for what they did. you are one dumb ****

missnoel 0
sweetiebee93 0

its not tht big a deal.... so they bounced the dog around, wow big whoop. it's not abuse.

lextheplex 0

wow ppl are strongly opinionated on the topic of "pet dogs" and treating them with respect. but you have no respect at all for other human beings.. ppl need to get their priorities straight.

WTF. you are crazy mofo. how can you wish something like that on a human based on a dumb prank on a dog? you need help.

Poor dog!!! You really should treat dogs like they are toys! Face the consciences!!!

people can talk and communicate if they are mistreated or if forced to do things we think is cute or fun. animals however can not. and an animal have neer started war, cheated , ad they are more loyal than humans. yes. i do respect animals more than humans. :)

NCR 0

Dogs have feelings too. He's a living thing not a rag doll you can drag around.