Bad boy!

By sore - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - Ireland

Today, my friend and I were bouncing around on a trampoline. We brought my dog up to bounce him around. We found it hilarious. He didn't. He attacked us. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 595
You deserved it 83 685

Top comments

Sadieladean 0

You found abusing your dog hilarious? I hope the dog attacked your ovaries so you can't pass on your glaring stupidity to others. Stupid twat.

Comments

saltycookies 5
Annexy 0

smart dog bet u werent expecting that

omg trampolines r gross my sister got a compound fracture of her leg because of one!!!!

arctickiss 0

you're just dumb. do yourself a favor, buy a razor and slit your wrist.

The dog could have been badly hurt (trampoline injuries are very common, even in people who actually understand the concept). The risk of injury, in addition to most likely being a terrifying experience, makes it abuse. It's up to pet owners to watch out for the best interests of their pets, and anyone bouncing any animal on a trampoline is a jackass. Most dogs don't attack their owners without provocation, and this dog was provoked. The dog did what it thought it had to do, and I think the OP (and the friend) both deserved it.

go kill yourself pet abysses should be killed

ydi, you could have seriously injured him if he landed the wrong way.

SoccerRebel594 0

Yeah...I don't like this Lex girl either. She's rather morally and slightly mentally ignorant.

This just shows how dumb dogs can get. They were just making it bounce around, not fly to the Moon and back. And yes I am ready for the shitstorm, that's always been my opinion and I'm not afraid to voice (type) it.