Bad boy!

By sore - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - Ireland

Today, my friend and I were bouncing around on a trampoline. We brought my dog up to bounce him around. We found it hilarious. He didn't. He attacked us. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 595
You deserved it 83 685

Top comments

Sadieladean 0

You found abusing your dog hilarious? I hope the dog attacked your ovaries so you can't pass on your glaring stupidity to others. Stupid twat.

Comments

didn't that one all the way through did ya?

Edit: I'm really getting sick of the comment bug.

You didn't think your reply all the way through either, huh?

pitchblease 2

that's why you don't do doggy style on the trampoline.

I know it's super cute to see dogs on a trampoline but sometimes you'd better look out for how high you bounce.

ifiFaLL 1

or how bout don't even put a animal on a trampoline. i've been reading your comments lately and let me say you sound just as ******* dumb as OP

TaylorTotsYumm 10

58, you should really get that stick removed from your ass.

ifiFaLL 1

really 105? read 20's comment one more time. try saying it's cute to see a dog on a trampoline... that's almost abuse and in a sense you're backing it up saying it's ok to bounce a defenseless animal on a ******* trampoline, where they can easily get broken legs. trampolines were NOT made for animals. so how about you face the facts and get the stick out of ur ass u ******* prick

There are many dogs that enjoy bouncing on trampolines and will hop up on their own as soon as they see someone else get on. You should probably get your facts straight before bitching someone out. In this case the dog did not enjoy it but this dog in no way speaks for all dogs. If a person is careful and doesn't bounce too hard the animal will be just fine.

ifiFaLL 1

im bitching her out because she's 14 and knows shit. im talking about THIS POST. not any other animals but this one. so shut ur mouth you worthless piece of shit, you probaby **** animals for christs sake u gross ****

TaylorTotsYumm 10

No, I'm being serious. Get it removed before you get TSS.

ifiFaLL 1

your like 13 and you like The ocean, febreze, and Harry Potter. shut the **** up ****

The whole "abuse" thing is irritating me anyway. People put their children on Trampolines too... they are not sighted for child abuse... because trampolines are fairly safe* If the child starts crying (or the dog) you take them off and don't be an ass. The only ******* difference is that a dog, unlike the child will take the crying one step further, as this one did, and eat some ******* ovaries (testes, whatever). Score one for the Dog... not abuse. You people probably live in the same ******* county as people betting on **** fights or Dog fights and your big contribution to saving the world is to bitch online about a kind with a Trampoline? gtfu! *- unless used by drunk reckless people... or teens.

Ififall - you're really making yourself out to be a real charmer! Do you kiss your mother and your girlfriend with that mouth that just verbally raped a couple of teenagers? I agree with your original point, and this may sound strange coming from a guy who calls people shitbags on a regular basis, but Jesus Harold Christmas in July, calm the hell down. I think it's time for your medication.

LunaNstars 0

i dont blame him. i do that all the time with my dogs. his dog just needs a sense of humor

Dogs don't have "senses of humor." Dumb ****. I hope the OP's dog, as well as yours, go for the throat next time. THAT would be hilarious.

i think you deserved it.. i don't think dogs like to bounce on a trampoline.. common sense idiot

That could have really hurt the dog! Hope he really attacked you for being such an idiot!

xoxoMEGANxoxo 13

YDI 4 making an innocent dog jump on a trampoline. u animal abuser!! the dog could have went flying off the trampoline or could have landed wrong and broke something. :-/

Listen to #248. Read up on how to handle dogs