Backfire

By Anonymous - 12/09/2009 21:26 - United States

Today, I went on a romantic date to the mountains to look a stars with a boy I just met. We started kissing and he stopped, asking if it was rude for him to take me home now. After getting dropped off, he texted me saying we could never do that again and we should never talk about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 994
You deserved it 5 589

Same thing different taste

Top comments

janefrom1979 0

maybe he has a girlfriend and he felt guilty.

There has to be more to this story then you know or are telling us.

Comments

maria_08 0

he probably realized that he didnt know how to make out with a girl properly, dont take it personally !

its him not you. i think the boy was religious.

jw90 18

damn! what did you do to him? ;)

Octiskeet 0

Probably had a girlfriend. FYL.

I_ate_pikachu 0

Maybe he's trying to reinact twilight, maybe he's Edward Cullen, OMIGOD U R SO LUCKSSIES.

Bahahahahaha "i cant has u, im 2 dangeris "but i wub u" "but i watch ewe at nite" "but dats hawtz"

"I wills never leave you, rofl." "Oh Edward!" "Brb..." "Lolz, I lie down in dirt and crai" "Don't call me again bitch."

I_ate_pikachu 0

Edward and Bella are lolcats now? xDDD

I think it makes the book more readable, rather then fifty paragraphs of Bella describing his beeeautiful eyes.

This whole thing made me LOL. Double win.

DrunkenValor: Agreed. Putting Twilight into IM speak makes it 50x more understandable (as opposed to blatantly throwing in words you find in a thesaurus to make it seem "intelligent", why not dumb it down to fit what it really is?), and it makes it funny too! Also, markreadstwilight.buzznet.com The chapter by chapter summaries are the most amazing thing I have ever come across.

dude stop writing useless stuff and get a life it's not a ******* msn or wtv

Maybe I don't want a life, maybe you should stop reading extra comments. Stop your rage, rage kills.

"dude stop writing useless stuff and get a life it's not a ******* msn or wtv" Your comment was absolutely useless, too, and didn't contribute anything to the comment section aside from more bullshit. Suck my asshole, fucktwat.

I picked an excellent husband. :3 And my twin wins.

Would like to but do not know how and you are not in msn under that name

your breath probably stunk, or you were a terrible kisser

mycleverusername 0

The only clear explanation is that he's a vampire and he cares about you too much to let it go any further. While you're at home sobbing deeply, he will leave and vow never to come back again. So here's what you have to do: Do something stupid, like jump off of a cliff. His psychic sister will then inform him of what she's seen and he will become suicidal, thinking that you are dead and that of course, he is the reason. She will then tell you of his plans and race you to another continent entirely to prove to him that you're alive. At that moment, he'll realize how much he cares about you and you will live happily ever after and even have vampire babies and the like. Not an FML. A simple and typical love story, really.

Next time try going out on a romantic date with a guy you've just met to a place where there's not even starlight. That way he can't see what your face actually looks like and this won't happen again. Problem solved.

alexgisforme3 0

hes probly just a dumbass and it wasnt ur fault.

Oh man #17 comment made me laugh my ass off. OP maybe he didn't like you or something and made up that excuse not to totally hurt u, but obviously it did.

what does OP mean? i know it stands for the writer person

All I think about when I see this is "OG: Original Gamer" by MC Lars. Great song btw.