Baby's got needs

By cheezeits - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my long-distance girlfriend asked me if she could see someone else on the side. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 680
You deserved it 6 932

Top comments

Then when she finds someone else on the side who she prefers, you'll be out of the picture. This wont end well for you I'm afraid. :(

Comments

I know I'm gonna get called an ass for this but... as an FML, where's the tragic *humor* in this. This is just tragic. I've got 3 long distance sob stories on me and not one of them are funny.

At least you got heads up normally women just pickup other guys with out telling you.....Get something closer bro trust me.

you should have known it was doomed from the start. i've never seen someone "happy" in a long distance relationship.

harsh man. it does work out sometimes, my gf actually moved in with me..from canada. just hang in there and you'll find a genuine person.

riku3220 2

Lol, you all suck at long distance relationships. My brother had a long distance relationship with a girl for 4 years and now they're married and are going to have their first child in a few months.

donttouchmypizza 0

well yea I'm in a long distance relationship at the moment, have lasted over a year now :P

TenebrificTurtle 0

I'm sorry but it seems like she is trying to break up with you. Long distance relationships take a lot of work. Tell her she can keep her sides, you have already been seeing several sweet things. Why have a side when you can have the whole buffet?

This isn't even a bad thing, if she didn't care about you she would have seen someone else without feeling the need to be honest. But she was honest, and for all anyone here knows she could have been perfectly happy to let it go when she realised her partner wasn't ok with it?

perdix 29

Move on, show's over, nothing to see here? Did you see that story on the news where a long distance relationship broke up? Of course not, it's too ******* common. Maybe this will teach you not to even try. Forget LDR's. If you have to leave someone far away, forget your commitment. If you are ever in the same town again, see if you can get back together.

i see someone's had a bad experience with LDRs