Baby's got needs

By cheezeits - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my long-distance girlfriend asked me if she could see someone else on the side. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 680
You deserved it 6 932

Top comments

Then when she finds someone else on the side who she prefers, you'll be out of the picture. This wont end well for you I'm afraid. :(

Comments

Ellowise_fml 0

Move on... This lady isn't looking for commitment

Gabby125 0

did anyone else notice a woman wrote this? hahaha LESBO!!

you're funny. LESBO! haha smart. obviously there are some pretty stupid people in this world...... how is sexual orientation funny? i assume you're straight, then....? HAHA STRAIGHT GIRL!

This is why you don't do online relationships.

Really? All of these comments and not one person has suggested that maybe an open, loving relationship involving more then one person can make things easier when you live so far from one of the people you love? Your girlfriend clearly cares enough to ask you first, she's probably looking for a way to save the relationship. Not everyone can to polyamory, and if yo can't that's fine. But if you'd rather keep on seeing her while also maybe seeing other people, why not go for it?

Pretty sure that no one suggested that because the simple fact that the OP deems this an FML means she's not cool with it at all...

YDI for trying to make a long distance relationship work.

The exact same thing happened to me once. I said I thought it was OK and she ended up with the other guy. Break it off as soon is you can, if it got to this point it's not worth it anymore.

Ultimate_Cynic 0

Well, look on the bright side. She may be completely inconsiderate, but at least she's honest.

LMFAO... "long distance girlfriend". What the hell is that? By the way... what she really means is "I've started banging someone else already, and I want to know if that's ok with you."