Assigned bald at birth

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I found out I'm balding faster than my dad. I'm 19. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 330
You deserved it 3 254

Top comments

shewasalmost18 0

BOSLEY CHANGED MY LIFE AND IT CAN CHANGE YOURS! my billy mays impression

Comments

ASilva437 0

I know how you feel, it's been happening to me since I was 17. I've recently let my hair grow as long as possible that can hide it.

i know how you feel, I'm 19 and losing my hair and my mum who is 43 apparently looks younger than me.....**** MY LIFE.

trying using nioxin cleanser and scalp treatments. it's professinal hair care that helps thicken and improve hair growth.

Aww if you love your hair then this probably really sucks. If you don't really care about your hair, then shave it off (unless you have a funny shaped head of course)

it's happening to my boyfried too. he's 18. just shave your head. and btw it's passed down on your mothers side.

I hear you. I'm going through the same thing and my father still has more hair than me too. Been thinning since I was 15 and now six years later it has progressed a lot more. All through high school it drove me insane knowing that I might be bald by the time I was in my early-to-mid 20's, but now that I'm in college (and it's finally noticeable to everyone else) I've learned to deal with it. I finally had my hair shaved short and it looks a lot better, not to mention easier to manage. It sucks not having the option to have longer hair if you want it. Everyone has "flaws," if you want to look at it that way. It just so happens that some people's flaws are more visible than others. I'm just glad to know that my loss of hair is the worst of my problems.

seriously, young bald guys are sometimes cute :) just shave 'er off. no biggie!

wow. i went bald at 13 and i'm a girl. gotta love alopecia.

Patrick Steward (The guy who plays Jean Luc Picard on star trek) started balding at 19 too but he makes bald look awesome. Or you could dress like a skin head (the ska kind not the nazi kind) to have an excuse for being bald.

Clairina 0

shave your head so people think you did it on purpose and arent going bald