Assigned bald at birth

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I found out I'm balding faster than my dad. I'm 19. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 330
You deserved it 3 254

Top comments

shewasalmost18 0

BOSLEY CHANGED MY LIFE AND IT CAN CHANGE YOURS! my billy mays impression

Comments

It's Ok buddy, there are more of us out there.

Only harsh if you let it be. Learn the lesson of Picard, friend. The ladies that are *worth* dating, are attracted to confidence... and sometimes bold dance moves. The more comfortable you are in your skin, the more professionally you can go about your business. Leave the hotbody mass-mating to the kids with the energy, money, and concern for vanities. Because despite what *any*one says... the will to look someone in the eye with control is a surefire *in* to the brain. That's where the attraction starts. FYL only if you choose to care. And if that's case, YDI. Slippery slope.

I'm right there with ya. I've been balding since I was 17 and I'm just about 20 now. It's all going faster than my dad's did.

I'm 22 and my beard and face went bald a year ago due to an unknown medical condition. (still getting tests done) but I used to have a full head of thick curly hair and a big goatee, now I have shave daily so no one can see how my entire head is balding unevenly. FML too.

You should go to the doctor. You might have an auto-immune like hypothyroidism. Or it could be genetic. Regardless you should get it check out. Anyway, looks aren't important.

Haha.. That's the exact same with my boyfriend. He's 19.. His dad is 45

theshad 0

Sadly same thing is happening to me

melonsmasherrr 0
YouKnowJosh 0