By Anonymous - 28/08/2012 04:29 - Canada - Montreal

Today, my son, who seems to think that he is a "gangsta" despite being a white boy from the suburbs, cried because I accidentally burned his grilled cheese. He's 28. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 819
You deserved it 6 534

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Son: "You be grillin my cheese all wrong, yo. Get out my face, bizniych. *cries*. Imma make this shit myself..*phone rings*...Oh hello, mr. Hildebrandt, yes I will be at the office on Tuesday *hangs up*....pshh that boy be tripping...**** we're out of red kooilaid. Oh heyyl noo. No koolaid?!?! *cries*"

lol. I actually have passionate hate for those white boy "gangsta". Or "wiggers" as they sometimes call themselves.

Comments

lol. I actually have passionate hate for those white boy "gangsta". Or "wiggers" as they sometimes call themselves.

Sadly Eminem has given hope to a generation of white, wannabee gangsta rappers.

Nah I'm actually an undercover cop. This is just my cover.

20- Eminem is actually a very good rapper, and I prefer him over most black and white rappers...

thePr3da1i3nrulz 4

My thoughts while reading this FML: "Watch out, we've got a badass over here"

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
perdix 29

#20, Eminem grew up as white trash, so he could be a legit gangsta. The OP's wuss son is the fault of Vanilla Ice.

TheDrifter 23

Hey now, Canadian thugs actually learned to shoot. In true northern style, they get their man, instead of spraying bullets all down the block.

Drifter: That's probably because they don't hold it sideways and actually brace for the recoil.

I never said eminem was bad. In fact I like a lot of his songs. I just don't like how every tone deaf **** thinks they are eminem incarnate.

theslimshadylp 6

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

104 - Sit back down. We asked for the real Slim Shady to please stand up.

theslimshadylp 6

Haha got me there. Fine I'll sit back down.

Yeah, Eminem is better than most black rappers. Just look at Nicki Minaj and 2 Chainz. Such an insult to rap.

I thought the gangsta phase started with puberty. I guess your sons a late bloomer. Haha.

Yeah lmao 2 chainz is pure garbage, I don't understand how some people think his ***** good

60- we have multiple gangs in just Vancouver alone. There's the Hell's Angels (although they really are almost too well known to be a 'scary' gang, there's another gang called The Red Scorpions which is mostly comprised of human trafficking and drug dealing. However OP and her fail son are in Quebec. And I don't think it's possible for the gangs there to shoot any better than the ones in the US. They do have a hotel made from ice though.

iGrassYourSister 6

so which one is it? you hate those people cuz they are wannabe gangstas or they are white or that thing is strictly for blacks and no other race can do the same? You see if I hated a black person for trying to be more white purely cuz they are black and its not their thing, everyone would go batshit crazy and call me racist, while in fact you are the most hypocritical racists out there. And black "gangstas" are a same ******* joke too. black culture. **** yes!

Nanael_fml 4

I doubt they call " themselves" that I believe everyone but them calls them that numbnuts

"Werd to ma matha... East side" *insert an E symbol with my fingers and a double tap on my chest*

So a white drag queen from the suburbs is getting gangsta now?

29 whoa step back it's one thing to mock the FML and be sarcastic but it's another to mock the lifestyle of a commenter it's just rude

You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.

SousapCody 6
JackeeDawn 9

That awkward moment when you look like a dumbass in front of the whole world. Gangs are stupid. If you think about it all you are really doing is killing someone over a color and a number. That's all it really gets down too. Like north siders N 14 & red is their "gang" Stuff. And they kill people that are S 13 & blue. They kill each other over shit we learned in preschool. Our colors numbers and abcs. Gangs are retarded. Seriously. Unless you go to Cali. They will ******* kill you for wearing the wrong color shirt out in public even if you aren't in a gang. Bang your ******* dead. It's a sad world we live in.

PYLrulz 17

2 - Please tell me you are just mocking wiggers

alicexo_fml 8

I'm pretty sure 2 was just giving an example of how stupid "gangsters" can sound and act. You all completely missed it. Whatever. And to 89, I accidentally thumbed you up. Sorry for that. Just pretend there's one less. You made sense until you started talking about CA.

Why is this downvoted so much? It's an Ali G reference.

eric40962005 8

I'm pretty sure it's her scary looking profile pic

Mordakai420 6

Goddammit, Ali G says West side, not East side!

YouCantBreakMe 9

168 here's a little tidbit of info you didn't know: 2 is a dude.

tne201992 12

What the hell was that all about?!! By the look of her picture, she looks like Ronald McDonald's ghetto daughter.

How could you mom!? Don't you know burning grilled cheese is insensitive and enough to make a grown man cry? But in all seriousness, I think you should be worried if he's still in his "hood phase" and he's 28.

In all seriousness I feel for the guy....bitch burnt his sandwich

I think she should still be worried that he even went through a hood phase in the first place.

I think she should be worried if he's 28, still lives at home and still needs his mommy to make sandwiches for him.

SystemofaBlink41 27

138- i agree I'm 16 and my mom always tells me to make my own sandwiches... If I burn them I have to cry privately in my room...

He should learn from the greatest gangster of all time: the almighty Mr. Rogers!

Son: "You be grillin my cheese all wrong, yo. Get out my face, bizniych. *cries*. Imma make this shit myself..*phone rings*...Oh hello, mr. Hildebrandt, yes I will be at the office on Tuesday *hangs up*....pshh that boy be tripping...**** we're out of red kooilaid. Oh heyyl noo. No koolaid?!?! *cries*"

wellfuuucckme 7

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

#9 No please, continue. Am I the only laughed at this?

26- No, you are not the only one who laughed at this, it's funny :)

I actually took the time to read this in the white boy gangsta voice in my head.

This reminded me of the commercial with the white guy riding away from his girlfriend on a scooter shouting "THE STREETS ARE MY HOME!" While wearing a helmet, in a suburban neighborhood. Can't remember what the commercial was for (I think Starburst), but it was ******* hilarious.

miz_kamakazi 11

75-That is actually one of my favorite commercials. I was actually honing that redhead guy from Can't Hardly Wait.

*gets tossed into a Wonder bread-filled dumpster*

I'm rolling on the floor laughing right now. I'm serious, a ROFL in real life.

159 - I am amazed at your ability to type so coherently while rolling on the floor. You even managed the apostrophes and everything.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha

Wigger to mom, yo bitch! You burned the mutha ****** G.C. Best be makin' another or caps be gettin popped in yo ass bitch!

SweetieForEva 3
bigboughner 0

Wannabe gangster like lil' Wayne, tries to be all tough and then does some of the stupidest shit.

I think FML should have a "Failed Parent" section.

DinoDropns 1

Your parents would be the first members !!!

Hahahha yes! Romney should run on a post-birth abortion ticket, there's your spokesman.

SweetieForEva 3

Dude!!! I love ur hair cut !!!