Antivax idiot

By jesus fuck - 19/12/2018 13:30

Today, I got my one year-old daughter vaccinated. My wife tried to leave me, because she's "never felt more betrayed". FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 151
You deserved it 599

Same thing different taste

Top comments

manb91uk 22

Divorce and Sue for custody dude... Her refusing to vaccinate your child is actively putting her at risk of death of serious harm.

jesus **** is the correct response. I love how people wont vaccinate their children but they are vaccinated. you did the right thing by making sure your child is taken care of. some people need more education.

Comments

Let her leave.. in fact insist on it. Stupidity appears to be catching and you don't want to infect your daughter.

Virids 13

I'd tell her not to reproduce but... yeah... Kudos for getting her vaccinated though.

Lukr 8

I think not even family courts can be biased enough to give her the kids...

Family courts are always stacked against the fathers. She would have to almost kill the kid before the father gets them but if the father smacked them on the butt once he can forget getting even partial cutody. The father has to prove she is unfit wwhile also proving he is fit while the wife can just accuse without evidence and he is suddenly unfit

Lukr 8

But not even family courts can be THIS biased. I mean she clearly doesn't have the chulds best interests in mind

But wait, is she mad that you vaccinated your daughter or is she mad that she didn't get to go with you? Because if it's the first one this woman is crazy, but I can sort of understand the second, especially if it's the first time.

Pal, if she's that uncaring towards her child's health, I'd leave her. Take the kid, all your stuff, and kick her to the curb. Vaccines are especially important in youths, as their immune systems are still developing, and don't have many antibody types.

Betrayed? For trying to make sure your child is safe from anti-vax idiots like your S. O.? Time to find a new girlfriend I think.

She "tried to" leave? How did that work, exactly? She couldn't find the door?

ViviMage 38

I had shots way before one year old. Is this the first time you could pry the child away to get any vaccinations?

Gofuckyourself 24

Betrayed because she missed such a "special" moment of your baby being vaccinated or betrayed because you didn't tell her? Regardless, you married someone who clearly isn't educated on children.

hollynicole538 15

I wish the button said “I agree, your wife sucks” instead of “life”...