And I oop

By AnxiousCucumber - 07/09/2016 20:41 - United States - Los Angeles

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend's dick got stuck in the wrong hole. And by wrong hole I mean the pool filter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 384
You deserved it 2 185

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There are just so many questions left unanswered here.

He gives a new meaning "to be sucked off"

Comments

Psych0path77 4

I would have to say you deserve it on behalf of the boyfriend, because how did his sick get in there? you know it didn't just slip in in its own.

So uh, it seems like a whole lotta crazy people come out of California... Myself included

couldn't follow instructions, got dick stuck in pool filter.

At least the wrong hole was the pool filter, coulda been your eye. Or your nostrils

Reminds me of saying "Don't put your hands anywhere you wouldn't put your dick" except...I guess he never got to the hands part...

And you all thought we were joking when we said the instructions weren't clear.

Zack Galifinskis in Out Cold, is that you?

I have so many questions. Mainly just WHY?

I know that male preteens and young teens (age group 10-13 and 14-16) are prone to these kind of accidents from trying to use pool filters, vacuums, etc as self sexual stimulation devices... And drunk young adults.... But assuming he is neither, I am forced to guess he and OP were either engaged in intercourse near the location of the filter and the BF 'slipped' or misaimed, or that he had a major lapse in judgement.

I was enjoying reading this FML until the last part. **** your boyfriend's life. :(