Dealbreaker

By banarama - 05/02/2021 07:54

Today, I found out that the person I'm seeing is a terrible kisser. I really like them, but it's awful. FML
I agree, your life sucks 785
You deserved it 192

Same thing different taste

Top comments

malicemassacre 18

Grow up and teach them how to kiss. If you like them it should be a no brainer

J15237 25

Instead of complaining why don’t you try and help them out?

Comments

malicemassacre 18

Grow up and teach them how to kiss. If you like them it should be a no brainer

J15237 25

Instead of complaining why don’t you try and help them out?

Friend zone them. It's a good bet that if the kissing is bad, the ******* is going to be ******* awful.

Talk to the person. Sometimes it's inexperience, sometimes it's different styles and sometimes it's just the person holding back because they think I kiss a certain way. Had same issue with an ex once. Talk, learn, move on :)

Warp1978 15

Retrain them, it could be your lockdown project

OrySoma 11

everyone always wants instant gratification you ever heard practice makes perfect also try being open and honest even if its uncomfortable if you lack that you will be alone forever bud

tounces7 27

I foresee you having a LOT of unhappy relationships if you consider something so extremely minor a complete dealbreaker.

Please at least try to teach the person what you want. Maybe it will work, maybe it won't. But kissing is a technique, and it can be learned. Even if the person doesn't wind up being able to kiss the way you like, just trying different things and practicing might help them down the road. Teaching this person could lead you to wind up with a great partner that kisses you the way you like, but if not, you may at least change that person's life so that they wind up with the partner of their dreams somewhere down the road.