About to Popov

By badmom - 27/03/2009 18:42 - United States

Today, I was packing my son's lunch and we'd ran out of water bottles. I asked my 16 year-old to run to the store. She didn't want to, but gave me one she had. After dropping my son off, my daughter frantically told me she'd made a mistake. I sent my second grader to school with a bottle of vodka. FML
I agree, your life sucks 90 317
You deserved it 17 972

Same thing different taste

Top comments

she carries a whole bottle with her? cant wait to see what her liver is like in 10 years. she needs a good talking too.

ROFL thats ****** great.. did you catch it in time?

Comments

KiwiBlu 0

hahaha poor kid. and can you say "grounded?"

cherrylove2991 0

did he drink it and why did she have a bottle of vodka >?

How did you not notice you were packing a glass bottle of vodka?

maybe the sister put it in a bottle. seriously, think before you post

it was a water bottle filled with vodka you idiot

ceinaworus 0

why would you take the time to fill a water bottle of vodka?

She had it in a water bottle to hide it dumbass.

Footie_fml 0

I hope the kid realizes it isnt water before he drinks the whole thing. You should definitely keep a better eye on your daughter though. Not only is she lazy, but she's also an alcoholic idiot.

Just cuz someone drinks doesn't make them alcoholic...

the kid would (should) notice that the 'water' doesn't taste like water and probably wouldn't drink enough of it to get drunk

it wasnt a glass bottle of vodka. it was a water bottle filled with vodka so itd pass off as water from a distance. college kids do it all the time :-) but seriously, if she knew she had a bottle like that, she should have checked first.

@13 Nowhere does it say that the bottle was glass. The vodka was in a water bottle. Oops. #16 beat me to it.

I think this FML should be more about your daughter than about your son, no? as in, "Today, I was packing my son's lunch...blah blah...I had sent my son to school with vodka. My daughter called me and said she made a mistake. She must have taken a sip and realized it was water. Before noon. FML"

AntiChrist7 0

raise your kids properly, and keep the alcohol on a safe place. YDI

may_cause_fail 0

I don't see why you can't reuse water bottles; your daughter obviously does. :D Packing a new one in your son's lunch every day is wasteful.

so... you're going to keep buying water bottles but reuse one bottle and pour another bottle's contents into it? that's your idea or recycling?

you're an idiot. She doesn't have to keep buying water bottles.