By Kerkie - 24/01/2018 19:30 - United States - North Kingstown

Today, my 12-year-old stepchild told me he’s been deliberately wetting - and sometimes crapping - the bed because he’s too lazy to get up and knows it’s someone else’s problem to clean up after him. It’s been going on for years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 596
You deserved it 824

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I bet he won't be lazy if he has to wash the sheets himself. He's old enough.

And that is when you start making him get his sheets clean. Show him how, and then make it his responsibility. If his dad disagrees, it is now his responsibility.

Comments

I bet he won't be lazy if he has to wash the sheets himself. He's old enough.

onceuponatime456 16

Time to have a chat with his father!

Damn, it kid! If you're going to act like a baby, wear some diapers! Don't expect others to change them for you though.

And that is when you start making him get his sheets clean. Show him how, and then make it his responsibility. If his dad disagrees, it is now his responsibility.

buy some depends and let him know that its his job to take care of his elders if hes gonna pull that shit. sit down at the dinner table right beside him and take the biggest most foul dump of your life. he won't step out of line again.

what! he would have been helping me with the laundry after the 3rd strike!

If you let this go on for years without consequences then you both deserve it. As an absolute minimum the child should be cleaning up the mess themselves. That creates an incentive not to do it.

I'm pretty sure he just started when he became someone's stepson, for the sole purpose of annoying his step-mom. His dad has to discipline him. The prospect of staying forever alone, along with strategically placed photos of his son's deed, might convince him.

ffc Squall 14

YDI. Parent up and make him wash his own sheets when he does that and he'll shape up real fast.

manb91uk 22

Your stepson is a ******* cretin and needs to see a doctor... He’s not wired right.