By Kerkie - 24/01/2018 19:30 - United States - North Kingstown

Today, my 12-year-old stepchild told me he’s been deliberately wetting - and sometimes crapping - the bed because he’s too lazy to get up and knows it’s someone else’s problem to clean up after him. It’s been going on for years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 596
You deserved it 825

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I bet he won't be lazy if he has to wash the sheets himself. He's old enough.

And that is when you start making him get his sheets clean. Show him how, and then make it his responsibility. If his dad disagrees, it is now his responsibility.

Comments

At 12 years old he can either clean it up or sleep in it. His choice.

EnvyMe33 26

I don’t care what age you are... why in the world would you want to pee and poop in your own bed if you can help it?! Seriously the smell would seep into the material of the mattress and nothing will be able to clean it out... that’s just gross. This child has a mental disorder or something.

Well, now you know not to start cleaning up the bed after him. If his bed is a mess, he can do a load of laundry himself. Or he can sleep in his own filth. Really, though, the kid needs help if he's too lazy to get up and willing to sleep in his own waste to spite his stepmother.

Shit in his bed and don't clean it, just act like you don't know how that shit got there. This kid is a ******* asshole for putting you through this.

Stop cleaning it up!!! He's 12, make him Clean it up or sleep in his own filth

peterblack67 9

That child needs help. That is gross and in no way normal.

randybryant799 20

That's not just laziness. That's mental illness. Personally I wouldn't clean it up. Eventually he'll get it.