By sis - 19/02/2018 16:30 - United States - Hesperia

Today, I went shopping with my sister’s husband to help him choose a birthday gift for her. My sister’s insane friend saw us, followed us, and caused a huge screaming scene in the middle of the mall accusing us of having an affair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 024
You deserved it 297

Same thing different taste

Top comments

manb91uk 22

You could have been all “What the **** are you on about? This is MY husband” just to **** her head up even more? Opportunity wasted....

You had the perfect cover story to conceal your affair, but your sister’s friend is crazy ... like a fox. Busted!

Comments

manb91uk 22

You could have been all “What the **** are you on about? This is MY husband” just to **** her head up even more? Opportunity wasted....

You had the perfect cover story to conceal your affair, but your sister’s friend is crazy ... like a fox. Busted!

garfunkulusmaximus 4
InkyShadows 4

I'm looking for a pencil.... Richard Pencil? Pencil Richard? Pencil Dick?

Lobby_Bee 17

It really is an affair and you wrote this FML to cover up the truth. We all know.

5th_point_of_contact 8

I have to agree with the other post. I would have totally turned the tables on her and humiliated her in public claiming y’all were married. Then again things are always easier in hindsight. I spend a lot sleepless nights thinking about how I could have reacted vs how I did or didn’t. You know the truth. That’s all that matters.

Very dumb friend your sister have she should have asked questions instead of assuming now she made an ass out of her self

Were you picking out lingerie or a ring as a gift for your sister? :D

A lot of trouble could have been saved if husband had simply gone shopping for his wife by himself. Here are a few hints about buying a gift for your wife: Do not buy clothes - Size can be a huge issue and women’s clothing is a matter of personal taste. Do not buy lingerie - We all know sexy lingerie is really a present for yourself and it’s not usually appreciated. Do not buy household appliances like a vacuum or mixer - Those are usually not appreciated, it’s not the 1950’s. Buy jewelry - Earrings, bracelets, necklaces, charms, sliders for a necklace she already has. Always appreciated. Buy gift certificates - But make sure it’s for places she shops. Get a nice card and have the present professionally wrapped.

Platinum1Vortex 4

Just just just wow omg I can't