By sarajj - 29/03/2013 21:36 - United States - Littleton

Today, I felt frisky, so I went over to my boyfriend's place, hoping to have some fun. I brought over a movie, and part-way through it, I started feeling him up. He responded by sighing, "That's really fucking annoying, babe. Cut it out, yeah?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 676
You deserved it 9 280

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why bring a movie if it isn't going to be watched? Sometimes people actually are interested in watching a movie and not using it as a catalyst for sex.

Maybe it's time to change the game-plan a little there, skippy

Comments

Maybe it's time to change the game-plan a little there, skippy

1, you're right on point. OP, next time, skip the ******* movie, show up wearing a sexy outfit under a sexy dress or attire. Sit him on the couch, tell him you've got a present for him, and take off your first layer of clothing. You'll have his full attention and he'll love your sexy outfit and initiative ;-).

^ I can confirm that will most definitely get his attention. Source: I'm a straight male.

^Why thank you! Another option is if the boyfriend comes over to his girlfriend's home and the girl is in a sexy outfit (and heels; always makes females sexier, in my opinion), all plans are put on hold because he can't resist. It's completely worth it; seeing his face light up like a kid in a candy store is the cherry on top.

Hmm wether it's fyl or ydi depends on the part of the and what movie.. I would like more info!

God forbid it was Schindler's List or something like that

Or the part in Up where the old man's wife dies :(

bigdude1302 2

Soooooo I think you found the only guy in the world who doesn't like your advances! He didn't have to be so rude about it.

Oh, so it's not okay when a guy expects sex, but it's okay when a girl does? That's what I got from this fml.

squideth 18

It's fine to refuse sex, but this fml is about the tactlessness of her boyfriend. Being rude is no way to treat a loved one.

sheerem 7

That's highly unusual to hear from a guy…

I think that is a very stereotypical thing to say....

Not only stereotypical, but offensive. It's just like saying that all guys would be lucky to have girlfriends, however this is not the case with girls. We're not your bitches. Get over it.

BigShOtz07 5

Sometimes guys just aren't in the mood for stuff like that. Yes believe it or not we don't always want to get physical

Sure, but he could've been a little less rude about it, yeah?

If talking through a movie is considered rude, why wouldn't op did be considered rude as well of the boyfriend wanted to watch the movie? Not saying he couldn't have been nicer about his reaction, but it sounds as of inconsiderations were going around from everyone.

toalysium 15

Exactly! If she wanted to get naked that's what she should have done the minute she walked in the door, not bring a movie.

So if she had come in the room having just baked a fresh apple pie and tried to feed him a bite, but he wasn't hungry... She's being inconsiderate? Should have baked it before she came over? You guys are ridiculous. Now I'm hungry.

Must be gay. Lol JK try something else, he was probably just into the movie :)

That must not have be a stupid comment. JK

That was the worst comment ever. Can I say I'm tired? I down voted my own.

Why bring a movie if it isn't going to be watched? Sometimes people actually are interested in watching a movie and not using it as a catalyst for sex.

LuckBeNimble 19

yes! for instance, I was watching a documentary about the Vietnam War the other day and while, according to my GF, I have an over-active libido I wouldn't exactly have wanted to be inside of her while watching it.

I think you need to keep your over-active libido between you and your girlfriend buddy.

Should've brought over a shittier movie :p