A+ for Effort

By Anonymous - 14/02/2017 22:40 - United States - Monroe

Today, being Valentine's Day, I went all out for my wife with flowers, a candlelit dinner, and tickets to a broadway show. The flowers arrived dead, the dinner sucked, and my wife hated the show. Afterwards, I tried to be intimate, but apparently I smelled like a shart trapped in a pant leg. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 025
You deserved it 738

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Suddenly, my Valentines Day of a microwave frozen dinner, watching news of the unraveling of the Trump disaster presidency and Internet **** suddenly doesn't feel like the worst there was. I might fire up an extra Hot Pocket!

You couldn't have foreseen or prevented any of that! Well except maybe your smell... hopefully she appreciates your thoughtfulness though!

Comments

You tried...was she that ungrateful? Her loss!

how could you ever be grateful for ass smell?

Did he even smell or is he just describing her facial expression when she knocked him back.

You couldn't have foreseen or prevented any of that! Well except maybe your smell... hopefully she appreciates your thoughtfulness though!

abut95 8

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Suddenly, my Valentines Day of a microwave frozen dinner, watching news of the unraveling of the Trump disaster presidency and Internet **** suddenly doesn't feel like the worst there was. I might fire up an extra Hot Pocket!

shortcake563 21

I'd definitely call the company you ordered ur flowers from and b!tch that's bs and u deserve ur money back for those!

dietcoke09 25

Valentine's Day isn't the only day of the year you get to be romantic. It's a sweet gesture. I'm sure she knows she's lucky. Make it up to her later! ;) (after you shower)

I really don't understand people that can't just laugh off a night like that. You tried, OP, and that should matter.

Aww, she should really appreciate all that you tried to do to make it a great Valentine's Day!

This is at least 75% YLIF. I'm reserving judgment on the last 25 until we know why you smelled like a trapped shart, however.