Today, I was eating cereal and decided to warm it up to see what it tasted like. So, using a candle in the room I placed my spoon over the flame and waited to see if it heated up. Pleased with my silly experiment, I put the spoon back in my mouth. I now can't talk because of my swollen tongue. FML

by Anonymous / 04/28/2009 at 7:16am / United Kingdom (London) / Miscellaneous

Comment this

Make sure your text complies with our rules

Top comments

  • Not to mention your heroin habit.

    #1 - On 04/28/2009 at 2:01pm by RyanRaygun

    See in context

  • What are you, an idiot? Why wouldnt you use a microwave? I use it all the time with my cereal, its too cold sometimes and hurts my teeth. 10 seconds in the nuker is usually enough.

    #3 - On 04/28/2009 at 2:03pm by chakrabs

    See in context