By ugamayne - 17/02/2010 12:50 - United States

Today, I had to X-ray an 81 year old lady. The clothes she was wearing would show up on the X-ray so I had to make her change into a gown. I found out the hard way that 81 year olds still go commando. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 658
You deserved it 3 097

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hahahahaha i feel you.. im an xray tech too and old people love to be naked in front of us .. i really dont get it

@3: The OP didn't have to watch her change. Go look up how a hospital gown works. It's a giant loose garment that ties together at the neck at the back. There's a giant open slit from there on down. OP, grow up. I work with seniors in both my work and my volunteer job. When people get old and alot of them do not care what others think of them anymore. Sometimes I admire their freeness from self conciousness. This is not a FML.

Comments

Wow thats freaking disgusting!!! Why on earth are you watching her change!!??

LTMcleod 0
BrownSugar_fml 5

@3: The OP didn't have to watch her change. Go look up how a hospital gown works. It's a giant loose garment that ties together at the neck at the back. There's a giant open slit from there on down. OP, grow up. I work with seniors in both my work and my volunteer job. When people get old and alot of them do not care what others think of them anymore. Sometimes I admire their freeness from self conciousness. This is not a FML.

Going commando makes you feel dangerous :p Ive gone to school like that a few times lol what's the harm?

YeahFMLxX 0

And why does that matter, she couldve been wearing a diaper and you'd probably still complain: get out of your profession if you can't handle what it throws at you. Besides, the new Midol commercial has hot moans! check it out!

LTMcleod 0

YA, FML for having a decent paying job in a hard economy with 9.7 % un employed. I wish I could get paid for looking at nakid women.

Working in a hospital, then you'd expect to see a few vaginas in your time. No biggy.

I was thinking the same thing, #1. When I last got x-rays, I had to strip completely so there would have been no way for the tech to know if I was "commando" or not. Of course I don't know what part she was getting x-rayed but anyway it doesn't sound like you're in the right line of work.

spez86 0

#114 you must be an Obama supporter the unemployment is actully closer to 17% if yr in the USA you could be talking about somewhere else but that's what it is here in the states 17%

No her pussy lips were hanging out the bottom of her gown. GRANDMA HAMBURGER PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY

spez86 0

^^^ alright this made me luagh for a good minute

#128 lol our unemployment is 17%. The other guy was right, it's close to 10%

Or maybe she wanted to be sure that her underwear wouldn't show up...

snowman427 0

#116 Wanamaker show me that strip I would like the show and could make it worth the act

my thoughts exactly. why were you watching? geez I thought you all were supposed to be professional and follow hippa rules.

MiGman 5

woah dude what the f*ck are her clothes made of that block an X-ray?

hahahahaha i feel you.. im an xray tech too and old people love to be naked in front of us .. i really dont get it

maybe cuz dey dun get nun at home soo dey gotta get it sum where else lmaoo the viagra aint doin tha trick for this old hags

lol aye i no im jst ritin lyk dis coz its funi yano lmaooo im so cool eh *sigh* i suck

Why would her clothes show up, was she wearing a lead jacket? It might distort the image I suppose, but still. And you're taking MILF too far.

youthink_fml 0

"X-Ray technician" - In normal land we call them Radiologists. I still love you snickerdoodles, but keep vigilant!

Maybe she was a GILF. Or a former prostitute.

Was her cooter shaved? Inquiring minds want to know?

That far after menopause, the cooter doesn't need shaving, the hair falls out. I see naked cooters all the time as a nurse. it's not the worse thing in the world.

That settles it! I'm gonna be a nurse when I grow up!

sourgirl101 28

What does it mean you found out the hard way? Were you "hard"? Change jobs. It's clear you're very unprofessional.

chibikari 0

I wanna to be a child prostitute when I grows up! just kidding I'll shuttup now.

MadaZer0 8

I wanna put my dick in your mouth. Just kidding, I'll go fap off now. >.>

flashback.miss 28

did her winds of age suck you in? if the answer to Hush is no then did her hairs grow 50 feet, become tentancle-like and snag you in? did the little solider get a good thumpin? was there a white flood?

flashback.miss 28

'cause it turned you on? or maybe now i gave you a week's worth of nightmares, dear Hush puppy :D

flashback.miss 28

to 45- nah. i dcould give you the link to the orignal i reply if you want :)

flashback.miss 28