By Anonymous - 04/10/2012 00:45 - United States - Eugene

Today, I was slapped by a fourteen-year-old girl because I was apparently "stealing her boyfriend." I'm twenty-five, and her boyfriend is my nephew. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 252
You deserved it 2 078

Same thing different taste

Top comments

VeeDoll13 8

Wow the audacity of some people these days You should tell her to grow up but looks like she already trying too in the wrong way.

Comments

Wow the audacity of some people these days You should tell her to grow up but looks like she already trying too in the wrong way.

Or OP could say "Ya I'm stealing your boyfriend!" then lift him sideways and run as fast as OP can. A menacing laugh and mustache twirling could add some nice effect.

I actually pictured that and you sir are a genius LOL

No point telling a 14 yr old to grow up. Drag that disrespectful ass to her parents. Maybe theyll knock some sense into that child.

Zoh_Aubrey 8

I would've slapped her ass back. Yeah, she's 14 but if she has the balls to slap a grown woman, she can take a fist in the mouth.

Do you, by any chance, look young for your age?

tne201992 12

What does that have to do with anything?

Not entirely sure, but I think 2 is implying that, due to their age, they think hand holding is the highlight of dating. If that's the case, 2 is sadly deluded as to what 14 year olds do.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

31- They're getting younger and younger :( thankfully its not all 14 year olds though. I'm 17 and been with my boyfriend since we were 13, and we are still virgins by choice. Neither of us are ready for that. :)

I applaud you Hailey Potter. It's people like you that give me hope for society. More teens should be like you two.

It's everyone choice. Just because teens choose to have sex it doesn't mean you should lose hope in society.

62 - I think she's applauding her for having the wisdom to examine her own emotional readiness, not the fact that she's simply "holding out." Too many teens give up their virginity without a second thought because society seems to expect it of them.

It sounds like your killing your boyfriend inside.

I don't think they go and lose their virginity because society expects them too. Honestly, to me, that makes very little sense. However lets not start a debate over this old subject.

Whoops. Didn't mean to hit the second O. My bad.

xDropsOfJupiterx 8

I think she's too busy slapping OP to be holding hands with her boyfriend.

70 - Peer pressure. "Virgin" is often used as a derogatory insult.

beccaishereyay 11

What's up with all this slapping tonight???

Did you put her in time out and call her mommy to tell her to schedule a psychiatric evaluation? Sounds like that little girl needs one. Also sounds like your nephew needs to stay far far away from such a controlling psycho.

BeforeItWasCool 12

Is she an idiot? I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and say she didn't know you were his Aunt. Hopefully, after explaining it she'll be big enough to apologise. If not, it's the naughty step for her!

1215116a 14

Yeah, THAT is the perfect excuse for a self-aware fourteen year old girl. She isn't a three year old hitting mommy. The only reason to hit anyone is self defense, like being pushed or threatened. Going to a stranger she doesn't even know is 'stealing her boyfriend' and slapping them is plainly stupid.

I don't even know your nephew, and I still know he can do better than that psycho.

What a silly little girl! People that immature shouldn't even be "dating".

You should see the 12-year-olds at the school my cousin works in. They will rip each other's blonde extensions out over boys who are too busy playing soccer to care.

1215116a 14

I wish it were like that. Some people at my highschool (age fourteen) have sex. Also, they are as stupid as this girl, or possibly worse. Shouldn't people just start getting kisses and first dates at this age? Not anal sex like this one girl I knew in middle school...

On the bright side, you look younger than you really are!