Give me strength

By GotPunched - 11/04/2009 06:36 - Finland

Today, my girlfriend's friend told her she had seen me shopping with a cute girl. When I came back home, my girlfriend punched me in the face and asked who the girl was. Apparently her friend didn't tell her the "cute girl" was my three year-old niece. I lost a tooth from the punch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 98 685
You deserved it 5 608

Same thing different taste

Top comments

knowitall 1

Dump her. Dump her now. Abusive people are not good relationship material.

how's you neice? did your girlfriend punch her too??

Comments

i dont like men who beat girls but your GF deserves the whip.. punching someone just for shopping??

She OBVIOUSLY trusts you more than her friends. You should DEFINITELY keep dating her. I hope the sarcasm was clear. It's sometimes hard to tell with text.

GRRSOM 7

I wonder how things are in the bedroom. Actually, it may be too much for me, nevermind.

dont take domestic abuse lightly. Equality of the sexes

how's you neice? did your girlfriend punch her too??

OPs gf: You lil ****!! How dare you go shopping with my boyfriend!! *KOs 3 year old*

bravesman1983 0

Sounds like a really healthy relationship.

hahahahaha. wow, she should have punched you AFTER she asked the question.

alexxss_fml 10

yea well some people are stupid like that. they never flipping wait for an explanation they always assume what their stupid selves think and leave the other persons response out of the picture...

notmuch 0

Punch first, ask questions later. She sounds like a keeper...

knowitall 1

Dump her. Dump her now. Abusive people are not good relationship material.