By noxiffic - 31/10/2014 12:31 - Norway - Sandnes

Today, as I was walking home from work, I got chased halfway home by a wolf. Yes, a wolf. I live in central Norway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 382
You deserved it 3 138

Same thing different taste

Top comments

garage_fml 18

It's Halloween. Probably a werewolf.

Oh, goodness. That's a story for the kids! But in all seriousness, at least you survived :)

Comments

Oh, goodness. That's a story for the kids! But in all seriousness, at least you survived :)

Well that's just ******* great, as I'm visiting Rogaland this weekend... :X

incoherentrmblr 21

Should've went Liam Neeson on it...

I had nothing to do with this, #60! I'm just an innocent bystander living in Arizona!

I still can't get over the fact that OP outran a wolf.

Perferct fml for the wolf. "Today, i finally caught sight of a meal for the day. Bloody meat outran me. Am sleeping hungry tonight. FML"

Damn, lucky to outrun it. would have scared the Shit out of me.

Reliving twilight! Ugh! I thought it was over!

garage_fml 18

It's Halloween. Probably a werewolf.

"A Werewolf in Norway"? Can't wait for that movie to come out.

tony1891 22

good thing i stocked up on silver ammunition.

Coming to theaters near you, "Norwegian werewolf in Norway," the spin-off to "American werewolf in London."

TheyCallMeDamien 17

I don't think they celebrate Halloween.

It was a werewolf, OP. It was looking for Halloween candy.

maybe he was just trying to join your one man wolfpack?

I like how #11 gets downloaded for complimenting a comment that's such a plus five for humanity

#54 You didn't know? That's how i got my grandad

Can't blame him. Must've been a great costume

Exactly. You were in no immediate danger if you outran a wolf, trust me. It was just stalking you, it happens with Cyotes in my area all the time, and we have huge Cyotes that follow people, looking for handouts. (I mean as big as small to medium wolves) Also, lone wolves rarely attack larger animals unless they are starving, and when they do they are quick. You only need to worry if multiple wolves are stalking you.

Well, im not 100% sure it chased after me, but seeing one 30ft away from you, doesn't exactly make you wanna look back when you start running.

Trivelig med litt naturopplevelsa da :)

Nope, just trying to communicate in Norwegian on an English website :)

PhantomFollower 20
Gaernem 17

Not Norwegian, but.. Jag behover en öl.