By Anon - 04/12/2015 07:14 - United States - Modesto

Today, I got detention at school because a girl told the principal I was stalking her on campus. I wasn't stalking her, we just have very similar schedules. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 099
You deserved it 1 693

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Some bitches just want to feel important.

KhaleesiDannie 26

You obviously took all the same classes so you could stalk her more efficiently*sarcasm font*

Comments

Some bitches just want to feel important.

KhaleesiDannie 26

You obviously took all the same classes so you could stalk her more efficiently*sarcasm font*

tantanpanda 26

Right?! Some people just have no moral principles! Love the font, by the way.

Exactly 3, and she reported him for stalking so he wouldn't suspect that she's stalking him.

Wow she needs to get over herself. Well at least you didn't get in serious trouble OP, could've been a lot worse.

askullnamedbilly 33

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

#10: If she took the time to notice him in her classes then she should have known that he wasn't simply stalking her if they have similar schedules.

OP shouldn't have gotten detention just because of someone's dumb paranoia! That is not ok at all.

No, #10. It was a matter of the girl jumping to conclusions from paranoia and thinking too highly of herself. OP stated they are at school. Meaning, of course you're going to see the same persons everywhere throughout the day. Kinda how it works when you attend the same school..

Mortoli 30

in all honesty I'd prefer suspension lol at least then i wouldnt have to deal with that mess lol and parents would understand your school filled with a bunch of dumbasses lol

I feel like there is a mean girls reference somewhere in this, but I can't seem to put my finger on it.

She probably knew, & made a false accusation anyway.

mds9986 24

It's amazing how high schools are so quick to punish people.

Wow they were quick to give you detention. Did your principal even bother asking your side of the story before punishing you?