Pansexuality awaits you

By Anonymoys - 22/02/2021 17:01

Today, I realized that the guy that I've liked for the past 7 months is actually a girl. I've told all my friends about how much I like him, but no one bothered to tell me that he's actually a girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 611
You deserved it 721

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hi OP. I am a straight guy who is engaged to a trans girl, i.e. she was born with the body of a man but her mind and her energy are feminine (and so damn sexy!!!). Anyway, I knew from the beginning that she is trans and it was quite a shock to realize that I am attracted to her. It made me question my sexuality so I did some research and everyone says the same: the appendages (or lack thereof) are totally incidental. The person is more important than the plumbing. Her energy is feminine and that is what attracts me as a straight male. I wasn't sure how I would deal with her clitty (penis) at first but once I decided to please my woman sexually in any way that I could and just go for it, the issue melted away. We have an amazing relationship and I have never been this happy before. Even when I see her naked, and she is pre-op, I really see nothing other than a beautiful woman. You have to decide whether you are going to let the expectations of society decide who you date. I say: **** society.

OP wasn't writing it maliciously, they did it so the story would make sense from their perspective and sudden knowledge.

Comments

Sounds like you're just a timid stalker who has developed a crush on a person you have only viewed from afar. So shallow.

Some of your comments are quite sharp but this one is just mean. Would you actually say that in OP's face?.

I would. Many times before, I have hassled friends about stupid crushed and been hassled, too. On this topic, I delivered a perfect comedy line.

OK, I read your comment again and it actually does make sense. My apologies. OP, If you do nothing then nothing will come of your crush. Take action.

OP wasn't writing it maliciously, they did it so the story would make sense from their perspective and sudden knowledge.

Well it doesn't seem like you know them very well. Decide if you can still like them regardless and get to know them, if not then move on. It's not their responsibility to assume someone who isn't involved with them should know.

Hi OP. I am a straight guy who is engaged to a trans girl, i.e. she was born with the body of a man but her mind and her energy are feminine (and so damn sexy!!!). Anyway, I knew from the beginning that she is trans and it was quite a shock to realize that I am attracted to her. It made me question my sexuality so I did some research and everyone says the same: the appendages (or lack thereof) are totally incidental. The person is more important than the plumbing. Her energy is feminine and that is what attracts me as a straight male. I wasn't sure how I would deal with her clitty (penis) at first but once I decided to please my woman sexually in any way that I could and just go for it, the issue melted away. We have an amazing relationship and I have never been this happy before. Even when I see her naked, and she is pre-op, I really see nothing other than a beautiful woman. You have to decide whether you are going to let the expectations of society decide who you date. I say: **** society.

Jon Tessler 14

what a great perspective on how to treat another human being. I wish you all the luck on your relationship. it is rather nice to see someone who can treat a trans person as normal, no matter the plumbing. I have a lot of trans friends, and I feel the same way as you do, they are people deserving of our respect, as they embark on their journey to be true to themselves. thank you for sharing your story and opinion.

peterblack67 9

What a wonderful attitude you have. Your girlfriend is lucky to have met you.

From the mom of a transgender daughter ❤ thank you for being open minded

A really pithy way to say that is "I like the wine and not the label," and if you feel that way and don't know what show that's from, I think you're really going to enjoy it.

Anzubar 5

idk man, sounds like being gay with extra steps

I would understand if you felt hurt about the fact that he didn't come clean with you from the start. However, being trans comes with a massive amount of fear of judgement, primarily because us cis people often make the world a very lonely and scary place for trans people. He probably really likes you a lot and just couldn't find the perfect moment to come clean. I would recommend that you do some research on gender dysphoria and do some soul searching and have a talk with your boyfriend (yes, you are dating a man, regardless of what anyone else thinks). Dating a trans person takes a pinch of courage at first as we readjust our principles to come to accept the amazing people who we are sometimes blessed with but who society do not accept. Good luck!!!

I think you should still shoot your shot. just because he is really a girl. doesn't mean it won't work.

peterblack67 9

How could you possibly like him so much when you don't even know he's a she? I'm curious as to what you're basing this liking on. Obviously you don't know this person at all or you'd have known she was a girl. ydi

Why don't you get over your preconceptions about what you like, and actually just do what you like?

In seven months you never did a Webcam? Spoke on the phone? seriously

no one told you he's a girl because if he's trans and they're supportive, then to them he's a he. if you like him because of his personality, consider giving him a shot anyway. girls know what girls like, he might be the best thing that ever happened to you