Today, I was sitting at lunch and started choking on a chip. I couldn't breathe and nobody tried to help me. Having to take matters into my own hands, I reached for a juice box that belonged to someone sitting next to me. After I could breathe again, they informed me that they had mono. FML

by ohmigodimchokin / 11/18/2009 at 7:19pm / United States (Texas) / Health

Comment this

Make sure your text complies with our rules

Top comments

  • I dunno I think I'd rather have mono than death.

    #3 - On 11/19/2009 at 2:56am by Dixie_Normous

    See in context

  • I too almost died from choking once but luckily I had my handy juicebox with me. The juicebox was able to make a small incision in my trachea and insert an empty pen thus saving my life. That juicebox and I went on to become the best of friends and we travelled the world until one day I accidently stood on him and he exploded.

    RIP Juicebox. I'll miss you buddy!

    #25 - On 11/19/2009 at 4:07am by Peroxide

    See in context