By foxyreegan - 04/02/2012 05:22 - United States

Today, I choked on my saliva during a medical interview. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 914
You deserved it 3 417

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Over salivating in stressful situations? You should see a doctor about... Oh.

Comments

hellobeautiful5 2

This would have never happened to k stew...

Did the interviewer laugh? It's not a big dealio!

XxHoPPoxX 8

and then when he says " if you don't stop that i'll give you something real to choke on you realize with horror that have walked into the wrong interview room.

well first impression from the boss "wonder how else she/he manages to choke on saliva"

Over salivating in stressful situations? You should see a doctor about... Oh.

At first I read it as salvia. I was like wtf?

Jakesterk96 8

I read it as saliva and I was like oh....

As long as you didn't proceed to spit all over them I think you'll be fine

xXxIracebethxXx 14

Have you ever choked on your own saliva? You're not dying, you're just coughing it up. The doctor probably just sat there and asked if OP was okay.

apepe78 1

What would the dr do for choking on saliva? The heimlich? Seriously!

19- your answer was really funny and interesting to me! You're right though, they'd probably just sit and wait until they coughed and hacked up the saliva, maybe laugh a little.

apepe78 1

Because the person choked on saliva? You know that saliva is not a solid food, right?!!

No shit Einstein. Learn to look on the bright side.

That's one way to make them remember you, but as long as you recovered with grace and excused yourself you shouldn't have anything to worry about. Good Luck!