By CB - 19/11/2009 01:30 - New Zealand

Today, I have to go to the dentist to get a tooth capped. Why? Because my room mate knows I sleepwalk and thought it would be funny to put a trip wire across the top of the stairs. It worked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 019
You deserved it 2 489

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wtf. You couldve gotten seriously hurt D:

Bahaha, maybe he'll saran wrap the door frame next time? Oh the vast amount of pranks that could be pulled!

Comments

THIS WEBSITE IS INCREDIBLY SEXIST! EVERY TIME A GUY DOES SOMETHING STUPID, FOR EXAMPLE: A GUY BREAK UP WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND FOR HER NOT CARING ENOUGH IT'S ALWAYS HIS FAULT, BUT IF A GIRL DOES THE EXACT SAME THING SHE GETS SYMPATHY FROM EVERYON ON HERE. YOU SHOULD ALL FEEL HORRIBLE ABOUT YOURSELF FOR BEING SO DEGRADING TOWARDS MEN. YOU WOULD HAVE A SHIT FIT IF A GUY WAS BEING A SEXIST PIG TO YOU, WHY WOULD IT BE ANY DIFFERENT THE OTHER WAY AROUND?

popatia 0

Katsuku your comment makes no sense and has no relation to this FML!

lil_cig 0

Clearly, typing out your reply in capital letters was the way to get your point across. ...now go make me a sammich!

It doesn't have anything to do with this FML, but the site in general. The latest post seemed the most appropriate place to put it since most people won't check older posts where the sexism is especially prevallent. Also caps lock makes people stop to read. Normal text doesn't.

borabora1991 0

please dont yell. also, im not sure what this particular post has to do with sexism, but if youre looking for an example of fmlers getting onto girls for being stupid and doing things that they get YDI's for, you should go a few pages back and check out the comments on the "Twizzlers" post. The commenters definitely ripped that girl a new one. and yes, if guys do something degrading towards women most of us will freak out. and if a girl does something degrading towards a guy then he should freak out, but seeing as how most guys dont freak out (which is their choice), your argument is somewhat pointless. unless youre gay, in which case you would be offended by women coming onto you...but since i do not know you, i cannot say that is the case.

Does talking in all caps make you feel important, #6?

Intellectualist 0

Wow...the voice in my head is positively SCREAMING. Pleasem let go of the caps, for everybody's sanity. A question to everyone: When you read things in your head, if they are capitalised, do you shout in your head?

LemonadePink 0

Maybe if men weren't such assholes to women in the first place, we'd have no reason to be degrading towards men? Douche.

Maybe if women weren't useless, stupid bitches who can't do anything but cook, clean, and give ******** then men wouldn't be such assholes. YAY STEREOTYPES

jonnyplayzaguita 0

suks for yoy not for your room mate lol sounds like something i should try

Dixie_Normous 0

Guess you should cut that shit out, eh? ;-)

The wink doesn't make up for your condescending remark, asshole.

Seriously, it's a lot like someone who has never had an addiction or nervous habit telling someone who does, "why don't you just stop it?"

Bahaha, maybe he'll saran wrap the door frame next time? Oh the vast amount of pranks that could be pulled!

"Today, my roommates thought it would be funny to have me hurt while i slept, so i decided to wire a tennis ball shooter to turn on when they wake up. LML" ^this is what i would do, except depending on how much you hate them, maybe make it a baseball shooter.

He was just trying to tell you that you need to take a trip to the dentist.

wtf. You couldve gotten seriously hurt D:

borabora1991 0

haha, very nice. also to the one above about the sammich. im not sure what it means, but it made me laugh anyways. :)

its nothing really hes just stealing a dudes like that he saw on youtube :)