Yummy

By Cupcakes - 15/04/2013 05:11 - Australia - Queanbeyan

Today, my boyfriend said he felt like eating icing. So I baked him cupcakes, put icing on them and decorated them. When I handed them to him, he picked off the decoration, licked the icing and handed the cupcake back to me, saying, "I told you that's all I wanted." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 651
You deserved it 53 740

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well he did tell you that's what he wanted...

Mads_1234 28

Wow. Your boyfriend is a bit ungrateful, huh. He could've at least said thank you for making them, even if he didn't want them.

Comments

zilla52 12

he is a asshole and a bad boyfriend move on

Jeeeez why a YDI? A nice generous surprise once in a while should be appreciated these days... Don't need to be so genuine, where's the excitement in that?

Get a tube of icing on squirt it on his head.

Girls say guys don't listen. It goes both ways :)

perdix 29

Cupcakes are a hipster fad, they are just hideously overpriced cakes. Cupcakes are the YOLO of baked goods! The sooner they both fade into obscurity, the better off the world will be.

Cupcakes have been around for a long, long time. O.o I can see that 'hipsters' are making them a bigger thing than they used to be, but no one is going to stop making cupcakes. Unless the sugar availability collapses, etc.

That is so inconsiderate. I hope you threw the rest of them at him. FYL.

350Rocket 6

Maybe you shouldn't assume things like that. Or next time ASK HIM IF HE WANTS CUPCAKES before you bake them. You can't blame him for you reading too far into it.

You are a thoughtful gf. Hopefully next time you get an odd craving he will be as accommodating as you were.

How is it thoughtful that she tried forcing something onto him he didn't ask for? He wanted icing. It's not complicated. If someone did that to me I wouldn't be happy, either. If you're in the mood for one thing, you're in the mood for one thing.