Let me sleep

By do your own ironing - 15/04/2013 04:32

Today, after weeks of insomnia, I fell asleep. This would have been great if my brother didn't wake me up at 3 a.m., screaming because his guild finally took down a raid boss. I'm now grounded for thumping him, and have to do all his chores while sleep deprived. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 889
You deserved it 5 566

Same thing different taste

Comments

"Stick to the plan, stick to the plaaaayunnn!" "God dammit it Leeroy!" "Leeroy, you are just stoopid" ... "At least I have chicken."

That line.."at least I have chicken"...oh god my sides!!!

You should try drinking tea before bed. It helps some people get over insomnia so maybe it would help you?

Tea does nothing for me. Been an insomniac for over two years.

You have to be careful though; some tea actually contains caffeine

lincolnkite 6

I agree with the tea idea. I have had insomnia for years. Worst time for me was unable to sleep at all for 6 days. Drink warm tea, dim the lights, and read a textbook.

Just listen to Enrique Eglisias's album...Insomniac

Most tea actually has something alike to caffeine. Its called theine. But it isn't as strong as caffeine though.

nousernamesworks 12
euphoricness 28

It doesn't have to be WoW, there are a ton of MMORPG games that have generally the same ideas.

WoW made a come-back with the new expansion, gathering over 11mil players again.

I dunno, she said guild and raid boss, not linkshell and NM. Sounds like WoW to me.

caysters 12

Yes, yes we do! And we have a blast doing it too!

BlackBlazeCobra 16
yzzami 17

Except there are raid bosses and guilds in more than just wow. Back when I played Rift, my guild took on raid bosses from the Rifts. And there are raid bosses in GW2 as well

I did until the new expansion and got busy with school, new expansion was kinda eh too simple

I guess my only reply is WOW HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Next time he is raiding,cut off the power supply! And make sure to video record the rage.....! :D

Grounded for thumping someone? Hate to see what happens when your parents find out you've had sex.

If she is living at home there is a solid chance there is no sex to be had.

kglambert24 8

Girls that live with their parents wouldn't be caught dead having sex in their house! My daddy would kill me!

xStaciexLynnx 15

That is the weirdest connection I have ever seen someone make. You hit your brother?! Well, wait until you have sex! ...What?

Is it really that weird? Even parents who DO think physical violence is just one of those things that happens between growing siblings usually still don't actually condone it. Like if I had a kid and they stole some pick n mix, secretly I wouldn't really care that much because most people do that at some point, but I'd still act disappointed and ground them or make them go and apologise or something because you can't let them think stealing is okay.

#26- it's a reference to another FML.

kglambert24 8

@61 of course theres exceptions, as there is to most things. im just saying in general.

Sorry about your sleeping problems but you can put your hands on someone and thump them.

NagainaFier 16

I think, but I maaaaay be wrong, that's exactly what OP did.

I'm thinking that was a typo, & meant to say "can't". Sorry about the down vote avalanche, if so.

It was-- but the damage was already done when I noticed. :P

It's crazy how your parents ground you for thumping him, but not your brother for being so inconsiderate. Definitely FYL

Their parents were probably asleep when brother was celebrating. Sorry, OP.